Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Sommers
Dr. Linda Sommers, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sommers is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital, Martha Jefferson Hospital and Eden Medical Center. Dr. Sommers has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Sommers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Linda Sommers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Lynn Dengel
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi12
Dr. John Jones
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi33
Dr. Gregory Degnan VI
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi31