A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Sommers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Sommers, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sommers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda M Sommers FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Linda M. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Linda Sommers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Linda Sommers practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.