A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Tseng Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Tseng Ong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Tseng Ong, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng Ong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tseng Ong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Su-Yuan Tseng Ong MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Linda S. Tseng Ong practice?
- Dr. Linda Tseng Ong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linda Tseng Ong practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.