A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Worley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Worley, Psychosomatic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Worley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Physician Wellness
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Worley graduated from Md, Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med Oklahoma City Ok. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Worley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Worley MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Worley practice?
- Dr. Linda Worley has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Worley practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists and Little Rock Addiction Specialists.