A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linda Worley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linda Worley, Psychosomatic Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Worley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Worley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linda Worley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Physician Wellness
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Worley graduated from Md, Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med Oklahoma City Ok. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Worley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linda Worley MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Linda Worley practice?
- Dr. Linda Worley has 1 office location.
Dr. Linda Worley practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists and Little Rock Adolescent Specialists.