A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linden Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linden Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linden D Ho MD is a male Allergist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Linden D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Linden Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linden Ho practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Englishtown, NJ.
See Holmdel Allergists.