A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linden Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linden Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linden Ho, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linden D Ho MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Linden D. Ho practice?
- Dr. Linden Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linden Ho practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Holmdel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Holmdel Allergists and Holmdel Pediatricians.