Physiatrist, Pain management
730 N Broad St
Ste 205
Woodbury, NJ 08096
856-202-5331
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.8205128205128 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  patient  |  show details
by Thomas Skacel on Jan 22nd, 2014

By the end of my first visit, I was so happy that I finally found a Doctor that was knowledgeable about my RSD. Doctor Zhou is very helpful and thorough. We talked about treatment options that could help, and I can say, the quality of my life has finally been much better. I do not agree that he tries to give pills unnecessarily, nor do I find him concerned about payment. His concern, in my opinion, is the welfare of his patients FIRST. I find Doctor Zhou to be a very dedicated Doctor in his field. He takes his time, and he listens to me and my concerns. I like that trait in a Doctor. I would and I have, recommended him to other people that are experiencing similar problems. I do have confidence in Doctor Zhou. Sincere Thanks, Thomas Skacel

|  Professional  |  show details
by Egan on Nov 5th, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about dr Zhoe. Very professional and a cut above the rest. Never discussed anything other than my health and how he can help me. Not a pill pusher like so many others out there that just want to prescribe something and get you out of the office. My health has improved tremendously as well as my quality of life. Ill keep going back to dr Zhoe.

|  Never again  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2013

Doesn't listen,more worried about money than my well being. Mentioned money 4 or 5 times during the visit I was paying for.

|  Tremendously caring.  |  show details
by Kristen on Nov 3rd, 2013

Right after my first appointment I knew this doc was good I've been to a few pm docs and most don't care about their patients. Dr Zhoe has excellent bed side manners and addressed my concerns with empathy and kindness. Referred from another trust worthy dr so his peers in the medical community know how good he is with patients and as a surgeon.

|  The Best  |  show details
by Paul on Nov 2nd, 2013

Dr Zhou is by far the best out there. I've been to several pain management docs over the years. So glad I found him. Experience knowledge,kindness and caring about patients is what he is about. Excellent bed side manners. No need to look further.

|  The best and most professional  |  show details
by Eileen T on Oct 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Zhou's for 7 years. The reason I have stayed with Dr Zhou is his incredible professionalism and amazing work. I had a spinal cord stimulator put in and I had complete trust in him because of his expertise. He is excellent at what he does and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr Zhou. He is patient, kind, caring and takes time with his patients. He cares about his patients and takes the time to make sure you are satisfied. He has called me personally to make sure I was ok.The personal attention is amazing. His bed side manners are excellent. I have recommended Dr Zhou to friends and they thanked me. they agree he is the most professional and caring Dr out there. If you are looking for a caring Dr who is excellent at what he does, I highly recommend Dr Zhou.

|  QUACK!!!!  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!! HE IS NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS! OR WHY YOUR THERE, MORE CONCERNED IF I PAID MY COPAY AND IF I WANTED PILLS.

|  One and done  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2013

God Awful doctor!! Will never go back there again. First accuses you that you are only there for pain pills and when you explain that you are not, he pushes pills on you at the end. I want to be pain free and go back to work, not hooked on pills.

by Katherine Haywood on Apr 8th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Zhou since 2007. He is one of the most caring, kind and considerate physicians that I have ever dealt with. He listened to my problem and took care of it. Because of him, I can live a normal life without constant headache. I would and do recommend him to everyone I know.

|  Patient (Gail Reddick)  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I have had medical problems for over 30 years and have been to many doctors. Dr. Zhou is the greatest doctor that i have ever met, his bedside manage can not be match. He understand his patient and make every attempt to help them to understand their problems. He is a great educator even to his patients. I remember 5 years ago schedule to go on a cruise for my 50th birthday. I had severe back in my lower back and needed an injection. Dr. Zhou made an emergency appointment for me and performed an injection so I was able to go on my cruise. I have followed this doctor for years from Jefferson to his current practice in Woodbury. I will continue to be his patient as long as he practice. I rate Dr. Zhou as the best doctor ever. He is truely a blessing from God.

|  GREAT GUY!  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I went to my appoinment in pain. I walked out completely fine. This guy is great.

|  It baffles me that this guy is recognized as a good doctor  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

I dont even know where to begin quite honestly. Across the board, nothing professional about him. He started my appointment by answering his phone. He proceeds to offer his opinion what is wrong with me. As if swimming and joining the YMCA will cure my permanent headache. Anytime I voiced a concern or asked a question, he downplayed the severity of my health concern. He then talked me into a nerve block into my face. No problems ever happen he said with this procedure. Before I signed the waiver, I again asked him about side effects, and he downplayed that anything would happen. Said infections are rare but nothing else. It was harmless. After the injections took place, I passed out. [When I got home, a search of the drug he injected revealed that loss of consciousnesses is a side effect. If only someone with medical experience could have shared this little tidbit]. While I was out cold, apparently they had no idea what to do. The doctor told my mother that people pass out all the time, though apparently this doesn't equate to knowledge of what to do in this situation. When I regained consciousness, he pushed that it happened because I was afraid of needles.

May 15th, 2012

Dr.Zhou has been my pain management Dr. for the last 5 years. I had an accident in my home and had a compound fracture of my left wrist. From the accident I developed RSD. Dr. Zhou had given me the 3 sessions of the Stellate Ganglion Blocks. He is wonderful and makes you feel at ease. He is honest, loyal, and will explain everything to you. You can ask him as many questions as you have, he will give you your answers honestly. I would never see another doctor. His staff is wonderful and will work hard for you to help in any way they can. I love him and I'm so glad I found the right doctor to take care of my pain. He is truly the sniper. If you need a great doctor to take care of your pain, there is no one better than Dr. Zhou.

|  Very rude and unprofessional  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

This doctor is very rude, calling me fat and told me I stink. He is rude to his nurse who is in the room trying to help him and he pushes her away. Very quick tempered and I had questions I wanted to ask and he brushed the off my questions, and pushed me into having an injection I did not want to have. Not a happy customer

|  THE BEST  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

This is the most caring medical professional I have ever had the honor to meet.

Mar 29th, 2012

He is a quack. I was crying in pain and he told me to get a membership at the YMCA. It turns out other Drs. have been able to give me pain medicine and help me in other ways and it is the only way I am able to function. I was slowly becoming crippled and he said I had "Fibromyalgia. This is because he was too lazy to look at my records and see that my spine is grossly disfigured as well as my fingers, from rheumatic disease. He was just a hindrance to me finding relief and real medical care.

|  Top Doc  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Zhou is truly a four star, out of four stars, doctor. I easily was able to give him the highest scores available. Dr. Zhou has always been kind, patient, forthright, and available to listen. He's also incredibly knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge with you. I've never felt that he was dismissive of or uninterested in me. There just aren't enough good things to say about this man. If you're not well and need the services of a pain management doctor, look no further.

Oct 21st, 2011

Dr. Zhou is a miracle worker sent my the Lord above. I have suffered with my back and hip for over 15 years, 6 different doctors and specialists,have had accupuncture, physical therapy, meds., cortisone injections....one visit to this wonderful man, 1 injections and I feel 20 years younger. He does know where to inject for your paid...guess thats why he's known as the "Sniper" Kudos to a professional that still cares about his patients.

|  The sniper earns his title!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

As stated by other reviewers, I have seen several other orthopedic doctors. I was passed from one to the next. I had ultrasounds on my legs, endocrinology tests! ???, cat scans MRI's, X-rays, etc... I was seeing a orthopedic dr that would have my blood pressure taken, he would com in, say how are you feeling, and send me on my way... Thanks for nothing Dr. V....Dr Zhou may be hard to understand because of his accent but he will not let you leave without a complete understanding of his diagnosis. Again, after seeing 4 other orthopedic doctors Dr. Zhou was the most thorough, informative, and correct in his diagnosis and treatment. I tell everyone I know to see Dr. Zhou. (The Sniper) Thank you Dr. Zhou! John Lickfeld.

Jul 1st, 2011

Best pain doctor I have ever been to. Is very knowledgeable.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

dr. zhou cares about you does not rush you in and out like most doctors. Will spend as much time as you need to talk with him. Helped me with my back, neck and head pains. He is a great doctor wish there were more like him.

|  Best pain management specialist ever  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

Dr. Linqiu Zhou is the best pain management specialist ever. He is kind, considerate, spends time with you, explains everything and is a true miracle worker. He deserves a 5 star rating on everything.

|  The Sniper  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

They call him the Sniper because he can shoot the area of your pain direct in the bulls eye. I have seen multiple specialists for my back problems. I got passed on from one specialist to the next without any positive results. My Family - Internal Medicine Dr. recommended Dr Zhou. Dr Zhou took his time to examine me. He was very courteous, informative, and thorough. After my first injections from Dr. Zhou I had about 85 to 90% relief.If you have orthopedic issues. Call and make an appointment with him. He and His assistant. will give you an informative and concise diagnosis and they will have you back to normal in no time. Sincerly, John L.

by bBeverly Ann bump on Feb 20th, 2011

It has been several months since my last visit with you. I have been doing very well with the nerve stimlator inplant.I am very grateful to you and your efficient staff for making my office visits such a nice expiernce. Kudos also to the medtronic representatives who were with me every step of the proceedure

Dec 30th, 2010

I have been suffering from back problems for close to 15 years and have been to all the "top" back clinics in the Philadelphia area. It wasn't until I went to Dr. Zhou that I FINALLY felt that I had a doctor that TRULY cares about me. Now, because of Dr. Zhou and his WONDERFUL staff, I am feeling SO much better. If you a frustrated bc you are not getting the care you need, PLEASE see Dr. Zhou!

by joyce on Oct 3rd, 2010

Dr. Zhou is a very special person. He cares about his patient like it is his family. I give Dr. Zhou business card out all the time. He is a wonderful Dr. and person. He is the best.

|  Every patient deserves a physician like Dr. Zhou.  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2010

Dr. Zhou is an extremely competent physician who is committed to alleviating your pain. He treats you with respect and consideration, provides you with a great deal of information and encourages you to ask questions. With skill and grace, he discusses the psychological distress that often occurs with chronic pain --- and is able to assure you that this is normal, and will pass as the pain is brought under control. At my first visit, he started me on a course of trigger point injections, which immediately started to reduce my pain. With every succeeding visit, my pain level was further reduced. I couldn't have asked for better treatment than I got from Dr. Zhou.

|  Miss you  |  show details
by Joyce Hall on May 31st, 2010

Dear Dr.Zhou, I was a patient of yours at Jefferson Hosp. Since you left us at painmanagement It hasn't been the same,your bedside manner is missed,your professsional opinons,I want to switch over and come back to you.Will call your office to confirm my insurance.You are the best. Sincerely,Joyce Hall

|  Dr. Zhou is the best at what he does  |  show details
May 24th, 2010

Dr.Zhou is a great doctor and he is concerned about his patients and their conditions. He is always focusing on how to make you feel better. I will recommend him to anyone with chronic pain. I live in Pennsylvania, and travel to New Jersey once a month to see him for my condition. His bedside manner is awesome and that's what makes me travel a distance to get the treatment that I need.

|  Thoroughly Impressed  |  show details
by GAN012182 on Apr 22nd, 2010

I am a patient of Dr. Zhou's and I sing his praises each time I can. First of all, he had me diagnosed within 2 minutes of shaking his hand. Dr. Zhou spent so much time with me, explaining my problem and the different options I had. He showed me very descriptive models and explained how the injury occurred. Dr. Zhou's staff were very compassionate, and the awkward, uneasy feeling you get when getting professional help for your pain was totally dispelled from the office. There is a great understanding among staff of the psychological ramifications of long-term chronic pain.Dr. Zhou explained to me the physical, social and psychological effects of pain and he developed an approach that addressed all three areas of pain management. This doctor is an *interventional pain specialist* and as such, you should expect root cause analysis and surgical intervention with medical support, not the other way around. He will medicate you 100% to make sure you live a normal life, but will not let you go without a thorough and complete attempt at finding a *permanent* solution. So expect meds, but don't expect them for very long unless a) you keep looking for a permanent solution as a team with him or b) there is no permanent solution available and medication is your only option.I have a feeling that Dr. Zhou will do an intrathecal pump before he'll medicate for life. This should be every pain sufferer's dream. Permanent or long-lasting pain management. Not Percocets and Vicodin for life. Long acting. Keep that in mind. If you just want your Percocets like you've always done, then you need to consider what your life was like *before* pain, and see Dr. Zhou to see if that can't be realized once again.Good Luck and God Bless.

|  I Feel Great  |  show details
by Catherine Hearon on Dec 7th, 2009

Dr. Zhou explained everything so I could understand it. He went over things step by step. He was very caring and understanding. He made both my family and me feel very comfortable.

by Donna Santiago on Sep 29th, 2009

Excellent Doctor!!!! He really cares about the patient and wants to sincerely help them to get better, and he is very intelligent!