Dr. Linqiu Zhou MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Philadelphia, PA

March 10th, 2017
A Note of Gratitude
Dr. Zhou is the best doctor who has ever treated me for any condition. He treated me as if I was his most-favored patient, took his time to ensure I understood every aspect of my condition, and fully explained what was needed to improve it. He also listened to my concerns very attentively. My time was his time. He is a true gentleman who is extremely knowledgeable in his field, and committed to doing the best for his patient. I am grateful to him for helping me feel so much better.

March 11th, 2016
Migraines
Two months ago today Dr. Zhou preformed Spin Cord Stimulation Surgery on me for Migraines. I have lived with migraines for 17yrs and have tried everything !! Have NOT had a migraine since, this was by far the Best Decision I've every made.. Dr. Zhou is very through on explaining procedure.. What I also found delightful was when after surgery if I had a problem or question and I called office, he was the one who answered my concerns right then... No call backs, that in itself dose not happen in this day and age.. So would I recommend him ??? ABSOLUTEY, no doubt about it, he has given me my life back.. Thank You So Very Much Dr. Zhou

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Zhou
Dr. Zhou has given me my life back.

June 24th, 2015
Go somewhere else
This doctor does not listen and is injection happy. His office staff is nice, but that's about all he has going for him. He owns a surgery center and wants to give all of his patients injections.
Doctor's Response

I thoroughly evaluate the patients and make good diagnoses before I set up a treatment plan. I am not a pill mill doctor.

June 19th, 2015
The Amazing Dr. Zhou
Dr. Zhou has changed my life! I had an injection last month that had the most positive outcome!! I can sleep and I can actually do things that I couldn't do in awhile. When I saw him today for my follow up visit, I couldn't stop smiling! I am so happy with him , not only is he a great doctor, he is a great person! I am forever thankful for him and I'm so lucky to have him as a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Zhou! Also I can't forget to mention his staff. What a wonderful group of women! They make you feel so comfortable and are so easy to talk to.

February 15th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Zhou since 2006. I trust him with my life. He is extremely good at what he does and if someone is going to operate on my spine , which he did by implanting a neurostimulator, I would only true dr Zhou. He is professional and excellent at what he does.

November 5th, 2013
Professional
I can't say enough positive things about dr Zhoe. Very professional and a cut above the rest. Never discussed anything other than my health and how he can help me. Not a pill pusher like so many others out there that just want to prescribe something and get you out of the office. My health has improved tremendously as well as my quality of life. Ill keep going back to dr Zhoe.

November 4th, 2013
Never again
Doesn't listen,more worried about money than my well being. Mentioned money 4 or 5 times during the visit I was paying for.

November 3rd, 2013
Tremendously caring.
Right after my first appointment I knew this doc was good I've been to a few pm docs and most don't care about their patients. Dr Zhoe has excellent bed side manners and addressed my concerns with empathy and kindness. Referred from another trust worthy dr so his peers in the medical community know how good he is with patients and as a surgeon.

November 2nd, 2013
The Best
Dr Zhou is by far the best out there. I've been to several pain management docs over the years. So glad I found him. Experience knowledge,kindness and caring about patients is what he is about. Excellent bed side manners. No need to look further.

October 29th, 2013
The best and most professional
I have been a patient of Dr Zhou's for 7 years. The reason I have stayed with Dr Zhou is his incredible professionalism and amazing work. I had a spinal cord stimulator put in and I had complete trust in him because of his expertise. He is excellent at what he does and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr Zhou. He is patient, kind, caring and takes time with his patients. He cares about his patients and takes the time to make sure you are satisfied. He has called me personally to make sure I was ok.The personal attention is amazing. His bed side manners are excellent. I have recommended Dr Zhou to friends and they thanked me. they agree he is the most professional and caring Dr out there. If you are looking for a caring Dr who is excellent at what he does, I highly recommend Dr Zhou.

August 13th, 2013
One and done
God Awful doctor!! Will never go back there again. First accuses you that you are only there for pain pills and when you explain that you are not, he pushes pills on you at the end. I want to be pain free and go back to work, not hooked on pills.