Overall Review

August 25th, 2016
Best in the COUNTRY
Once you visit Dr. Jaacks, you will never want to look at another doctor!!! Working in the medical field myself, I have incredibly high expectations and she exceeds them all. Very compassionate, and she truly cares and her patients. And the cherry on top is that she has the best medical assistant ever! Talk about a well oiled team! Susie rocks!

August 14th, 2016
Awesome
She is just amazing!!!! Listens to you not in a rush...asks if you have questions!!!! Great bedside manner!!!!

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent dr!!
She is wonderful!!! Definitely recommend her to any one needing a OB.

September 1st, 2013
Meh
I saw Dr. Jaacks one time and was not happy at all. It was an annual exam/pre pregnancy consultation. After telling her that my first birth was a vacuum assist she informed me that any subsequent births I had under her care would be scheduled C-sections, no questions asked. At least three other doctors since then have completely disagreed with her. Additionally, the look she gave me when I answered her alcohol consumption question with one glass of wine with dinner a couple of times a week was scandalized (even after I clarified that I didn't drink while pregnant). One 3-5 glasses of wine a week do not make you an alcoholic. Finally, even thought it was my first (and only) visit, she decided that it would be completely appropriate to have a resident (intern?) actually do the pap smear. I didn't really appreciate becoming homework on my first visit.

October 9th, 2012
Dr. Jaaks is absolutely amazing! I have been going to her for about 5 years now and won't go to anyone else ever again. I have been to other gynos before and no one even compares to how great she is! She legitimately cares about you, has great bedside manner, is gentle, always follows up after appointments, and makes you feel comfortable to be at the obgyn (which is pretty amazing considering NO ONE enjoys yearly exams) lol! However, getting an appointment with her can be a little difficult because she books up for about 3 to 6 months in advance! So make sure you know when you need to get in and call way ahead of time!

May 23rd, 2012
Dr. Jaacks is amazing
I had an OB and urologist that could not figure what was wrong after my second pregnancy. Had over 15 UTI and problems voiding. My old ob/gyn kept telling me it post pregnancy issues and it would go away. I had a urologist that wanted me to self catheterize at 33? Seriously? Dr. Jaacks took one look at me and knew exactly what was wrong. She ordered the right test. I had surgery soon afterward and am doing great. Her bedside manner is awesome. She even held my hand in the operating room. I've never meet a doctor that was more understanding or caring. She is worth the wait. She is passionate about her work and patients.

September 1st, 2011
Lots of wonderful doctors out there SCHEDULING nightmare
She is a good doctor but not worth the appointment headaches. I waited 2 to 3 months to even MAKE an appointment, they wouldn't take anymore until they opened her calendar again. I was a returning patient, too! I did get an appointment eventually, for 3 months later and then got caught in traffic and was 16 minutes late and they refused to see me! They made me wait 15 minutes to even decide if they'd see me and I had to flag down her assistant who'd walked by me 4 times without acknowledging me where they had me waiting. Dr. Jaacks has a busy schedule but so do I and things come up when you have to make the appointment so far in advance. She's good but not that special and I found another excellent doctor, scheduled a rectocele repair and have already had it done in the time it would have taken me to even be given the honor of her presence.

December 11th, 2010
The best
Dr. Jaacks has been my Gyn for four years and I find her to be professional, courteous and caring. She always answers my questions fully, she and her nursing assistant get back to me quickly when I leave messages. She makes me feel at ease and I trust what she says and am confident in her abilities.

April 9th, 2010
had us wait over an hour an half for our first ob appointment. Got through the entire thing, and said that we needed to find a new ob as someone in the practice did not like my husband. Was very uncaring and unprofessional regarding any issues with this.

April 1st, 2010
My personal review on Dr. Lisa Jaacks
Dr. Jaacks is by far the best doctor I have EVER had and I had my share of doctors. She makes sure she answeres all your questions without feeling rushed. She makes sure you never leave her office without fully understanding what is going to happen or what is going on with you medically. As a surgeon, she is awesome. She makes sure you completely understand the procedure and when you wake up, she tells you in detail of all that went down during the surgery. She also informs your family waiting, after your surgery all that went down and made sure my family was comfortable and answered all their questions. She has the BEST bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered and her staff other collegues are just as friendly as she is. I would recommend her 100 times over!

February 2nd, 2009
I was very sick with my first pregnancy and went through a very traumatic miscarriage during our second pregnancy. We are now very blessed to be expecting again and I couldn't have hand picked a better doctor! Not only is she extremely knowledgeable, but her bed side manner and personal attention to every situation is unparallel to any other doctor I have seen!