A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Majer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Majer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Majer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Majer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Majer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Majer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Majer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Majer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Majer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.