A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Majer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Majer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majer
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Majer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Majer graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Majer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Majer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Majer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Majer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Majer practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.