Dr. Lisa Minton, MD
Surgical Specialist

Feb 2nd, 2015

6 weeks went by after initial consultation without this Dr. scheduling a time for my breast surgery. In addition, she recommended that I have my ovaries removed which would have been unnecessary as I am post menopausal. I found another surgeon who was shocked at the time that had elapsed and stated that it was totally unacceptable.

Dec 3rd, 2013

I had the good fortune of being referred to Dr. Lisa F. Minton. Her dedication and compassion for her patients shines through and always eases my fears. Her staff upholds the same professionalism and are always available and helpful. They all certainly raise the bar to the highest level daily!

Sep 26th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Minton for a second opinion 3 years ago when I had to have an excision for left breast melanoma. I had gone to a plastic surgeon first before I was referred to her, and he had zero bedside manner and it just didn't feel right. I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Minton! She did am excellent job with the surgery, I had minimal pain and quick healing time. She has impeccable bedside manner and truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking her type of speciality.

Aug 30th, 2012

Exceptional care!

I owe Dr Lisa My Life!!! :) show details I owe Dr Lisa My Life!!! :)
Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr Lisa Minton is by far the Best Dr of any kind I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with....Her staff is Fabulous, Courteous and Extremely Caring of their patients...Dr Lisa Saved My Life performing emergency gall bladder removal with several follow up/ reconstructive surgeries that followed...She and her staff were with me EVERY step of the way...and were very encouraging in the whole healing process...If anyone is in the need of a caring, down to earth, Immaculately Proficient Internal Surgeon.....Dr Minton "IS" thee BEST!! Thank You Doc!! YOU ARE MY ANGEL!! O:) The Dauven/Peirce Family LOVE YOU!!! :)

Oct 27th, 2009

Dr Minton,Thank you for the time you take out of your busy schedule to see my daugther Asia Shootes. You are an asset to the field of medicene. Please Keep education all commmunities about the importance of health and care. Yes you are an angel on earth. Aundria Castleberry.