Dr. Lisa Minton MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Altamonte Springs, FL

June 13th, 2016
Very through and caring. She took the time to explain options and adressed all of my concerns. Her follow up was just as supportive.

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Minton is an angel. She was wonderful and the surgery results were amazing. I had seen horror photos of others surgery and she did everything she could to keep my breast looking normal. Can't say enough, but thank her for her kindness.

August 27th, 2015
She is the best!!! 100%

February 2nd, 2015
6 weeks went by after initial consultation without this Dr. scheduling a time for my breast surgery. In addition, she recommended that I have my ovaries removed which would have been unnecessary as I am post menopausal. I found another surgeon who was shocked at the time that had elapsed and stated that it was totally unacceptable.

September 26th, 2012
I was referred to Dr. Minton for a second opinion 3 years ago when I had to have an excision for left breast melanoma. I had gone to a plastic surgeon first before I was referred to her, and he had zero bedside manner and it just didn't feel right. I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Minton! She did am excellent job with the surgery, I had minimal pain and quick healing time. She has impeccable bedside manner and truly cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking her type of speciality.