A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maria Williamson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Williamson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Williamson practices Pediatrics near Cambria Heights, NY.
See Cambria Heights Pediatricians.