A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lishan Aklog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lishan Aklog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lishan Aklog, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Aklog graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aklog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital & Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lishan Aklog MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lishan Aklog practice?
- Dr. Lishan Aklog has 1 office location.
Dr. Lishan Aklog practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiothoracic Surgeons.