A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lishan Aklog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lishan Aklog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aklog
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aklog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lishan Aklog, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Aklog graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aklog has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital & Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lishan Aklog MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lishan Aklog practice?
- Dr. Lishan Aklog has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lishan Aklog practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See New York Cardiothoracic Surgeons.