Dr. Lois Kinney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lois Kinney?

January 10th, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Kinney is the epitome of excellence. She was my anesthesiologist for my very first surgery. She called me the night before and calmed my nerves. Her compassionate demeanor equally matches her critical care skill-set. I thank God for her gift of anesthesia delivery and highly empathetic patient care.

May 10th, 2010

I've had surgery six times over the past 25 years. Dr. Kinney was the anesthesiologist the last time. She called me the night before the surgery, came to talk with me again before the surgery, checked in with me in the recovery room. No other anesthesiologist did any of that.

December 13th, 2016