Dr. Long Quan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Long Quan?

Basil cell on my nose

Posted on September 17th, 2017

I have been very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Quan. I would highly recommend him. Very caring and very efficient.

I would pass on this guy

Posted on February 9th, 2017

He thinks he's funny but he's not. He comes across sexist and narcissistic. He is not professional at all

Highly Skilled

Posted on June 30th, 2016

I understand how Dr. Quan's outgoing personality might be a bit over-the -top for some people, but what I want most in a doctor is medical skills and Dr. Quan is highly skillful. In a routine exam he noticed a freckle-sized mole near my sideburns. He ordered a biopsy and it turned out to be a malignancy. I had it removed this morning -- and will probably live a little longer thanks to Dr. Quan.

Thanks to Dr. Quan and His Staff

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I want to give Dr. Quan and his staff an above excellent rating on my previous visit of 6/01/16. I was extremely hesitant about the procedure that I was about to experience. But Dr. Quan and his staff explained the procedure and completely made me feel at ease about the whole experience. They answered all my questions. The bedside manner of Dr. Quan and his staff was the greatest that I had ever experienced in a medical procedure setting. Therefore, I would like to personally thank Dr. Quan, Robin, and Angela for taking such good care of me throughout my visit. I would also like to thank Dr. Quan for personally following up to see how I was doing after I returned home from the procedure.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

The staff was very courteous and caring. Dr. Quan was also a pleasure.

Superb Treatment

Posted on November 10th, 2015

In 1977 I was afflicted with a severe fungal infection. For 30 years I had been treated with various prescription and non prescription medications resulting in a seemingly permanent very uncomfortable skin condition adversely affecting my performance of daily activities. Some dermatologists informed me the surface of my skin had been seriously damaged and would probably never fully recover. I was referred to Dr. Quan approximately 8 years ago. After a few months of treatment by him my condition dramatically improved. I am now and have been medication free for some time. My skin has recovered sufficiently that I have been able to resume full activity without any discomfort. Dr. Quan's superb treatment has greatly improved my life and I shall forever be grateful to him.

Melanoma surgery

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Dr. Quan performed surgery on the side of my face about five months ago for melanoma. A spot about the size of a quarter had to be cut out. Today, you can't even see where it was done! Dr. Quan did an incredible job! He and his staff are very nice and I would highly recommend them.

Appreciate & Value Dr. Quan's Care!

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Dr Quan and his staff (office,insurance, nursing) are simply the very best!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I recently had a 3rd skin graft for a 3rd basal cell of the nose. The staff was very professional and friendly. Dr Quans work is top notch compared to other work I have had elsewhere long ago that left significant scarring. Dr Quan does have a fast paced bedside mannerism but will answer questions when asked directly about something. He expresses concern for his patients. I will continue to see him for future needs.

Best I know

Posted on January 17th, 2015

AMAZING! Dr. Quan and his staff are amazing! Great bedside manner and very personable people!

Nose skin graft

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Dr. Quan, in my opinion, is an outstanding dermatologist. I have had two skin grafts to my nose by him, and each time was very successful. He is very caring, skillful, and very professional in every respect. He is the first doctor I ever had who called me at home after the surgery...and I'm nearly 80 years old. His nurses treated me very well...always courteous, friendly and professional. Dr. Quan always answered my questions, made good recommendations as to treatment. I would definitely recommend him to persons who need dermatology treatment. Dr. Quan rates at the very top in all categories.

Excellent medical experience

Posted on October 31st, 2014

I have been going to Dr Quan for several years. He is efficient, personal and adds a touch of humor to the visit. The staff is likewise excellent. The office is well organized and waiting time minimal. I actually look forward to my visits.