Dr. Long Quan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Long Quan?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Long Quan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Basil cell on my nose

I have been very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Quan. I would highly recommend him. Very caring and very efficient.

February 9th, 2017

I would pass on this guy

He thinks he's funny but he's not. He comes across sexist and narcissistic. He is not professional at all

June 30th, 2016

Highly Skilled

I understand how Dr. Quan's outgoing personality might be a bit over-the -top for some people, but what I want most in a doctor is medical skills and Dr. Quan is highly skillful. In a routine exam he noticed a freckle-sized mole near my sideburns. He ordered a biopsy and it turned out to be a malignancy. I had it removed this morning -- and will probably live a little longer thanks to Dr. Quan.

June 3rd, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Quan and His Staff

I want to give Dr. Quan and his staff an above excellent rating on my previous visit of 6/01/16. I was extremely hesitant about the procedure that I was about to experience. But Dr. Quan and his staff explained the procedure and completely made me feel at ease about the whole experience. They answered all my questions. The bedside manner of Dr. Quan and his staff was the greatest that I had ever experienced in a medical procedure setting. Therefore, I would like to personally thank Dr. Quan, Robin, and Angela for taking such good care of me throughout my visit. I would also like to thank Dr. Quan for personally following up to see how I was doing after I returned home from the procedure.

January 5th, 2016

The staff was very courteous and caring. Dr. Quan was also a pleasure.

November 10th, 2015

Superb Treatment

In 1977 I was afflicted with a severe fungal infection. For 30 years I had been treated with various prescription and non prescription medications resulting in a seemingly permanent very uncomfortable skin condition adversely affecting my performance of daily activities. Some dermatologists informed me the surface of my skin had been seriously damaged and would probably never fully recover. I was referred to Dr. Quan approximately 8 years ago. After a few months of treatment by him my condition dramatically improved. I am now and have been medication free for some time. My skin has recovered sufficiently that I have been able to resume full activity without any discomfort. Dr. Quan's superb treatment has greatly improved my life and I shall forever be grateful to him.

October 19th, 2015

Melanoma surgery

Dr. Quan performed surgery on the side of my face about five months ago for melanoma. A spot about the size of a quarter had to be cut out. Today, you can't even see where it was done! Dr. Quan did an incredible job! He and his staff are very nice and I would highly recommend them.

February 14th, 2015

Appreciate & Value Dr. Quan's Care!

Dr Quan and his staff (office,insurance, nursing) are simply the very best!

February 3rd, 2015

I recently had a 3rd skin graft for a 3rd basal cell of the nose. The staff was very professional and friendly. Dr Quans work is top notch compared to other work I have had elsewhere long ago that left significant scarring. Dr Quan does have a fast paced bedside mannerism but will answer questions when asked directly about something. He expresses concern for his patients. I will continue to see him for future needs.

January 17th, 2015

Best I know

AMAZING! Dr. Quan and his staff are amazing! Great bedside manner and very personable people!

November 5th, 2014

Nose skin graft

Dr. Quan, in my opinion, is an outstanding dermatologist. I have had two skin grafts to my nose by him, and each time was very successful. He is very caring, skillful, and very professional in every respect. He is the first doctor I ever had who called me at home after the surgery...and I'm nearly 80 years old. His nurses treated me very well...always courteous, friendly and professional. Dr. Quan always answered my questions, made good recommendations as to treatment. I would definitely recommend him to persons who need dermatology treatment. Dr. Quan rates at the very top in all categories.

October 31st, 2014

Excellent medical experience

I have been going to Dr Quan for several years. He is efficient, personal and adds a touch of humor to the visit. The staff is likewise excellent. The office is well organized and waiting time minimal. I actually look forward to my visits.