Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Jan 21st, 2012

The staff is rigid and not terribly knowledgeable, to the point where they TELL you something is covered by your insurance and then you end up with a fat bill later. Or they miscode insurance paperwork so you have to spend the time clearing it up. It's difficult to easily get authorizations for any prescription refills, even if you've been taking the medicine for years. They authorize a couple of months of refills and then make you come in for an appointment when you need another authorization. Anything to keep those billables up!

Misdiagnosis show details Misdiagnosis
Oct 22nd, 2011

Dr. Carlson misinterpreted simple lab tests, which resulted in a misdiagnosis. I was told to take medication which had the potential to negatively impact my serious health condition of which he was aware. Luckily I double checked with my specialist before following his advice.

Aug 30th, 2011

Dr. Carlson gave me a scary diagnosis in less than one minute! No follow up after the test. I had to call the office for the result, and had to wait for more days for an appointment, just to hear that the result is normal--So I'm not dying.

HE is a great doctor show details HE is a great doctor
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. Carlson saved my life some years ago when he immediately and correctly diagnosed a major problem that another doctor has dismissed as minor for months. He takes time with me and my family to listen and respond to our questions and needs, and has a friendly and efficient staff. I highly recommend him.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
by A happy patient on Feb 7th, 2011

It was hard when I moved here and didn't know anyone to ask who a good doctor was to go to. I took a chance not knowing Dr. Carlson and it was the best move I've ever made! He is caring, concerned, compassionate, and he listens to all you have to say. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

by David and Ruth Buchanan on Oct 13th, 2009

My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Carlson for many years.We trust him and rely on him to relay the diagnosis of either one of us to us or any other specialist he recommends.We feel very confident of him and or comfortable with him.

by ray and jacki young on Jun 19th, 2008

my husband and i have been seeing dr carlson for a few years now. we are both happy with how he has worked with us. i also have seen his nurse practioners and for the most part am happy with them also.