A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Loren Harris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Harris, FACS, FCCP, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Loren Harris FACS, FCCP, and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Loren Harris practice?
- Dr. Loren Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Loren Harris practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.