Dr. Loren Joshua Harris MD, FCCP, and FACS is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loren J. Harris practice?
Dr. Loren Harris practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Staten Island General Practitioners, Staten Island Surgeons, and Staten Island Cardiologists.