A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Loren Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Loren Harris, FACS, FCCP, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Loren D. Harris practice?
Dr. Loren Harris practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.