Jul 17th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had. She is so compassionate, intelligent/thorough, and the strongest patient advocate I have ever met. Excellent bedside manner, very patient, and spends as much time with you as she can. 5/5 stars all the way.

Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is great! She listens to what I have to say, taking it seriously, does a thorough exam relevant to the issue, and explains everything about the issue and remedy to me in language I can understand.

by Jan R. on Apr 10th, 2016

Dr. Montgomery is an efficient, caring primary care physician. She is thorough and really listens to her patients. I appreciate that she does not keep her patients waiting. I would (and have) highly recommend her.

Feb 25th, 2016

By far, the best doctor I have ever had. She is so Compassionate, very thorough, and is the epitome of a patient advocate.

Very Caring Doctor and Staff show details Very Caring Doctor and Staff
by Kim Tompkins on Feb 22nd, 2016

I really enjoyed the atmosphere in the Doctor Office Waiting room. They provide beverages, a TV to watch while you wait and a little area for children. The wait time for Dr Montgomery was very short, but she spent a large amount of time going over everything and made sure I understood. She is very likable.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by Wanda W. Beamon on Nov 9th, 2015

As a senior citizen and having lived in many different states and countries because of my job, but now call Aurora, CO my home, I am grateful to have found a doctor who seems to genuinely care about her patients. She and her staff are professional, very thorough and easy to talk to. There's never a feeling of being rushed when sharing my health concerns during my appointment time. Also, I appreciate the timely follow-up and almost no time spent in the waiting room after I sign in. Thank you, Dr. Montgomery and staff!