A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori B Frank MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Frank practice?
- Dr. Lori Frank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Frank practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.