A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori B Frank MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Frank practice?
- Dr. Lori Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Frank practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.