A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Frank practice?
Dr. Lori Frank practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Philadelphia, MS.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.