Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Frank
Dr. Lori Frank, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Frank is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus and Frankford Hospital. Dr. Frank has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Frank has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lori Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Ronald Cantor
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi45
Dr. Scott Gabler
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Thomas Klumpp
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi31