A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Uber-Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Uber-Zak, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Uber-Zak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Uber-Zak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Darlene Uber-Zak DO is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Uber-Zak practice?
- Dr. Lori Uber-Zak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Uber-Zak practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Palm Desert Neurologists.