A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Uber-Zak, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uber-Zak graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uber-Zak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uber-Zak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Uber-Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Uber-Zak practice?
Dr. Lori Uber-Zak practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Uber-Zak, Dr. Laura Uber-Zak, Dr. Laureen Uber-Zak, Dr. Laurene Uber-Zak, Dr. Lauretta Uber-Zak, Dr. Laurette Uber-Zak, Dr. Laurie Uber-Zak, Dr. Lora Uber-Zak