A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorraine Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorraine Lubin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lubin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorraine Natalie Lubin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lorraine N. Lubin practice?
- Dr. Lorraine Lubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorraine Lubin practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.