Family Physicians

7777 Milliken Ave
Ste 240
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
909-941-0247
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

• Currently 1.2619047619048 of 4 stars
  • Currently 1.1904761904762 of 4 stars
  • Currently 1.2093023255814 of 4 stars
  • Currently 1.2093023255814 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  terrible terrible terrible terrible.....  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

I don't think this "practice" deserves to have any stars. You have to earn those stars and in my mind they did not. Although I personally never seen Dr. Mcmillian his staff is rude and very inconsiderate, and for get it if your 15 minutes late, even though they have a 30 minute policy. Over all worse experience I have ever had.

|  No real care!  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

This is my husband's and son's doctor. My husband had a major surgery and I called several times to get some advice before the surgery, asking for a call back. I never got a call back. That, to me, is just ridiculous. No personal attention, seemingly no real care and concern for their patients. Several times I have gone in the office with NO ONE at the front desk. They APPEAR to be professional, but are seriously lacking. I'm currently looking for another doctor for both my husband and my son.

|  terrible service  |  show details
by jay miller on Aug 9th, 2013

This has got to be the worst medical staff I have ever encountered, I've raised 3 children and my wife is a cancer survivor, so I ve been to quite a few Dr's offices. Dr Mcmillian has been my primay provider for almost 20 yrs, never once have I seen or met him. His overbooking became a problem for my wife about 10 yrs ago, so she moved my children and herself to another Dr, I very rarely went to a Dr, his office was close, so I stayed, using urgent care as my basic need Dr. This year I have needed some tests and check ups, age is catching up, I went in, went to the lab, went back in, wasn't able to finish diagnosis, had to go back in, said they were not gonna charge me, but rec'd a bill in the mail, after discussing w Pricella, the office mgr, she was so rude, she even told me its only $16, I responded for her to pay it then, she told me I was sarcastic, she would have to think about revoking the bill, just got a second notice, so I guess she decided I'd pay. Now my prescription,(1st fill) is about to run out, started trying to get refill 3 weeks ago, just got a response because I called the Rx, a staaf member said they didn't get fax from CVS, so I had to call CVS back and resend. I was on phone when CVS resent fax, called, waited on hold for 25 min, then same staff member said she did not get fax, I told her I was on phone when it was sent, sorry didn't get it sometimes takes awhile, this was 3 hrs later, never heard of a fax taking that long to transmit. She said she would get back to me, I told her we had previous approval from ins co, but I guess that expired during this 3 weeks we were trying to get prescription between CVS and Dr office figured out, so would have to resubmit it, could take up to 2 weeks, so I 'll be without my medicine while they try to figure it out, plus she called and said pa wants to see me before she renews prescription and for me to take labs again. So basically Ive paid 4 co-pays,2 lab fees and traveled back and forth for 1 dose of medicine, plus the hrs I've spent on hold trying to figure this all out. Don't let forget, my medicine is an injection, for which they would not prescribe me the syringes so I could inject, until I came back in and talked to PA, I bought them at a animal supply store, it was cheaper then my co-pay/timeoff work. This office is a joke, I would not send my dying enemy here.

|  Office Staff  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Charged office co-pymt even though I stated none existed and requested them to phone insurance. Upon providing proof after the appointment, called and left voice messages 4 times over two week period and I'm still waiting for a return call from this office. Very unprofessional.

|  Great  |  show details
by Laura Brownell on Sep 7th, 2012

I just love how he work's with me. And he take's his time.

Jun 1st, 2012

The nurse practioner at this facility, Deborah, is rude and scheduled tests that I told her I did not need, and then did not send the correct test orders to the lab, so now I have to go back and retest and pay for it again. She also accused me of lying to her about my health and personal situation. The last test result I got from them took almost 2 weeks to get any answers on. The front office staff is quite kind, but the back office is rude and unhelpful. My last appointment took almost 3 hours, and most of that was me sitting alone in the exam room, waiting. I have never once seen Dr. McMillan, and I have been going to this office for over a year. My husband has been ging there his whole life and only seen Dr. McMillan a handful of times. I am quite unhappy with them and will be looking for a differenet doctor.

|  rude and uncaring!!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I too will never go to this DR. again! the staff is rude they din t care about their patients .When you turn someone away who is sick over a $15. dollar co. pay after 20yrs of going there that s soooo sad! you don t care and have no values!!!!!

|  Long Time Patient...No Longer  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Long time Patient.NO MOREI have up until today was a 20 year patient with Doc. McMillian. In the 20 years I saw the man 3 times. You only get to see his nurse. He is too busy with his plastic practice. Today was the straw that broke the camel. I was sick and had a appt. to see the nurse. When I got there I realized that I had forgot my wallet with my credit cards. I did have my check book. I told the receptionist I could write a check but she told me that the office does not accept checks. I told her yes I know but I have been coming here for 20 years now and this was the first time this had happened. I asked if for this one time they could accept a check. I was sick and drove all the way from the high desert and really need to see the doctor. Nope.they would not see me. I even called back to talk to the office manager and she told me the same thing. Sorry .cant you call someone to come down and give you cash? I told her the same thing.you mean to tell me that a patient who has been coming here for 20 years cant see the doctor because you will not accept a check for $15.00???? Doc McMillian you just lost not only my business, my husbandand now my sisters and her family and my daughters. This office does not care one bit about their patients. Do Not Believe the Recording you hear when you call this office. I will NEVER return to this office. We are seeking legal advise because they turned me away. And again for what? $15 dollar co-pay?

|  AWFUL  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL. I cannot say that enough. The office staff is rude and uncooperative. They do not care about their patients and are completely incompetent. Nurse pract. Janet is horrible. She told my mom over the phone that she may have lung cancer. Thankfully my mother did not...But what type of medical practice calls their patients over the phone to deliver news like that? If you have any concerns for your health or well being...this is not the place you want to be. Save yourself the hassle..

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

The physician's assistant here refused to look at my x-ray for my crushed toe. He said there was nothing to be done. When I forced the office to write me a referral to a specialist for a second opinion, it took a week to get it. After seeing the specialist, he told me that the fractures were about a millimeter away from having to have surgery! Way to go Lothar!

|  wonderful  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. McMillian and his staff are wonderful! They care and are always there when you need them. Doctors tend to treat their patients and move on but Dr McMillian and his staff on the other hand, takes time with each of his patients and MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE THEY CARE! I wouldn't go to any other Doctor............!

Sep 15th, 2011

Poor quality of service and no caring, "bed-side" manner to patients. The entire practice is too busy and unorganized to devote time and medical expertise to patients. My last physical exam was done by a nurse practioner; I NEVER saw Dr. McMillian; their EKG machines never worked properly during the exam, hence I was told to go to a cardiologist and get tested; that did it; this practice, and doctor, are HISTORY!!

Apr 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. McMillian's since 1986 and he has always spent time with me during an appointment ... answering all of my questions. The problem is, it is next to impossible to get an appointment with him personally. I agree that his top priority is his Durma-care business...botox, etc. He needs to rethink why he became a family doctor. I would recommend him if you are ok with waiting 4 or 5 months to get an appointment with him for a yearly physical. He is not in the office much. I plan on changing Primary Care Physican.

|  Poor Service  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Mcmillian only cares about his laser dermatology....poor patient care, rude, and has no patience.....clinic is like going to a flea market....will never return!

|  I'm Outta Here!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2009

I agree with the other 2 reviews. I have been a patient of this practice for 15 years. Dr, Mcmillian is STILL my "assigned" Doctor but he is too busy with "Nip/Tuck" in the "Executive Suite" to see his "insurance co" patients!

|  Does he even exist?  |  show details
by Carol Franco on Sep 22nd, 2009

I've never seen him either. I went in for a well woman's check up and the nurse practioner didn't even do a breast check. Breast cancer was detected by mammo and after some delay in getting my past records the N.P. gave me the news and I was referred for more tests, treatment, etc. I NEVER even received a follow-up call from Dr. McMillian or anyone on his staff.

|  You are better off not choosing this office!!  |  show details
May 13th, 2009

My husband and I have been patients of this office for 8 years now and we have never once seen the doctor. We have only been able to get appts. with a nurse. The absolute last straw with this office came when my husband tried to get an appt. for a very painful rash (which happened to be Shingles) and he was told he wouldn't be able to get in for a week!! Ridiculous!! The receptionist was also rude. She didn't speak very loudly and kept my husband on hold for a long time. It is obvious this office is trying to take on too many patients - we are definately going to get a new doctor!