A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Gennarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Gennarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Gennarelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gennarelli graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Gennarelli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis Benjamin Gennarelli MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louis B. Gennarelli practice?
- Dr. Louis Gennarelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Louis Gennarelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Greenwich, CT.
See New Rochelle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.