Obstetricians & Gynecologists

4300 N Josey Ln
Ste 106
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-939-6515
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Irritated  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

Have gone to this doctor for the past three years so I am sure it is assumed that it cannot be that bad. Have gone for my yearly/annual visit which went okay. Second visit for again my annual I waited 30 minutes on the doctor to come to my room, mean while all I heard was him on the phone discussing his next fishing trip, This last time, and again I stress my LAST TIME to see him for my annual All he did at the beginning was complain about how tired he was due to having to deliver babies earlier than he expected them . In addition his bed side manner really sucked!! I have in my opinion all he cares about is his next fishing trip . I have two boys (4 and 6 years old) and I am "young" so it just annoys/irritates me that if you are having a baby he is "nice" to your face but will complain later, a doctor like that I cannot trust, his staff are amazing! Sweet a and absolutely professional! That is my genuine and hip insert opinion,

|  Best OB/GYN ever  |  show details
by PS on Feb 11th, 2013

His office staff and nurse are the greatest, friendly, prompt and professional. I have been his patient for the past 15 years and have referred several friends and all think he is great! Ask all the questions you want, he is happy to answer and offer advice.

|  Wonderful caring physician  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Montanaro's about 7 years. He and his staff are friendly and very professional. All of my questions and concerns have always been answered. As a nurse myself, I feel I am in good hands with Dr. Montanaro.

|  Dr. Montanaro: Mr. Put your cares at ease!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

I had been seeing another OBGYN up until my 33rd week of pregnancy, when she completely went a little overboard and put me on bed rest. I was 35, healthy, fit, with a perfectly normal pregnancy (as proven by several ultrasounds that she ordered) and she didn't explain any of it. I went to Dr. Montanaro and he is AWESOME. No-nonsense, spends as much time as you need answering questions, totally professional, doesn't get his feathers ruffled, and is calming and encouraging during labor and delivery. LOVE that man.