A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Orlando is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Orlando has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis J Orlando DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louis J. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Louis Orlando has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Orlando practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
See Citrus Heights Primary Care Doctors.