A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louis Scaramella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louis Scaramella is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louis Scaramella, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scaramella graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Scaramella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hosp & Health Ctr, Blue Island, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louis F Scaramella MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Louis F. Scaramella practice?
- Dr. Louis Scaramella has 1 office location.
Dr. Louis Scaramella practices Otolaryngology near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Otolaryngologists.