Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best show details The Best
by George Ecker on Feb 28th, 2016

I've seen hundreds of Doctor's over my 66 years and Dr Tsrouhas is the best physician by far!

Great Family Doctor show details Great Family Doctor
by Kevin M. on Jan 9th, 2016

Dr. Tsarouhas shows a real genuine interest in his patients. I have been a patient of his for over 25 years - on and off at times, only because of change of Insurance. He really gets to know his patients, and develops a strategy for addressing health ailments. he has worked very closely with me to ensure I turned my health around. About the only negative I have had with him over the years is sometimes it is a long wait to see him. At times, you can wait in the waiting room and then an exam room for a good bit of time. That too has greatly improved over the years. It is not so bad, that it would turn you away. I would highly recommend Dr. Tsarouhas as a Primary Care physician.

Aug 22nd, 2015

Dr. T treats you as he would a family member.

Best in area show details Best in area
by Peggy S on Jun 15th, 2015

While one may wait sometimes, one needs to realize emergencies happen, you will be treated with same urgency. Waiting will not affect time Dr. will spend taking care of your needs. Staff could not be better!

my experience over 3 years show details my experience over 3 years
by rob on Feb 2nd, 2014

Excellent care. I am also a physician and can tell really good care from tests run just to generate revenue. I have been consistently happy with the care that Dr. Tsarouhas provides.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Mike S on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Tsarouhas was recommended to me from a friend since I was having issues with my current PCP. I was absoultely blown away at his professionalism and genuine good heartedness. He sat with me for at least half an hour, asking questions about my entire medical history and family history. His personality is awesome and he seems to be one of the very few doctors who actually cares about his patients needs. I can't say enough good things about him, the guy is like a hidden gem in the medical field.

Mar 31st, 2013

Very kind, very concerned and solicitous of my welfare. The whole office was pleasant.

Last of the "true" family doctors show details Last of the "true" family doctors
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr Tsarouhas is very much like the Norman Rockwell paintings in his office. He is caring, knowledgeable, and spends as much time as needed at appointments, never rushed. I hold him in the highest regard.

The Gold Standard of Family Doctors show details The Gold Standard of Family Doctors
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr Tsarouhas reminds me of the Norman Rockwell pictures of the family doctor, the way it used to be. In a world where there is a tendancy to rush everyone in and out and spend 3-5 minutes with each patient, Dr Tsarouhas stands out as an old fashioned, caring and highly competent Doctor. He never rushes you and answers all your questions and makes you feel like family when you are there. His staff is excellent from Patti at the front desk and Kim, his nurse. Doctors like this are disappearing into the world of managed healthcare. If you need a family doctor, look no further than Dr Tsarouhas

steven roth show details steven roth
Jul 29th, 2011

Dr. Tsarouhas is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever gone to for treatment. His diagnosis is always " right on the mark". I recommend him highly. He is not one of the doctors that never calls you back. He is " one of a kind". My wife and I know that he is forthright and he will always give you his precious time. His supporting staff, Kim and Patty, are the best. I just discontinued using two doctors with different specialties because the supporting staffs were extremely lackadaisical. The supporting staff is as topnotch as Dr. Tsarouhas. He treats every patient with respect. He is the best.

older patient show details older patient
Jan 1st, 2011

real nice staff. Good lay person explanations.Great follow-up phone call with results.

a patient show details a patient
Nov 7th, 2010

great new patient experience. Professional from the clerk to the nurse to the doc.

Dr. Tsarouhas show details Dr. Tsarouhas
by Nancy Matthews on Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Tsarouhas has saved my life! He is very professional and intuitive! He takes care of all aspects of my health, even when i need to see another specialist. He wants to know!

by Eileen Reilly on Feb 8th, 2010

Caring, thorough, and easy to contact.

by scott stoney on Jan 17th, 2010

great staff flexibility on my appointment time.outstanding follow-up with the doctor calling me personally with my blood results.

Oct 28th, 2009

Great doctor and wonderful staff. Looking forward to his return.

by june wilshaw on Mar 23rd, 2009

great new office in lawrenceville with no other doctors there but him.