Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
my experience over 3 years show details my experience over 3 years
by rob on Feb 2nd, 2014

Excellent care. I am also a physician and can tell really good care from tests run just to generate revenue. I have been consistently happy with the care that Dr. Tsarouhas provides.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Mike S on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Tsarouhas was recommended to me from a friend since I was having issues with my current PCP. I was absoultely blown away at his professionalism and genuine good heartedness. He sat with me for at least half an hour, asking questions about my entire medical history and family history. His personality is awesome and he seems to be one of the very few doctors who actually cares about his patients needs. I can't say enough good things about him, the guy is like a hidden gem in the medical field.

Mar 31st, 2013

Very kind, very concerned and solicitous of my welfare. The whole office was pleasant.

Are we talking about the same doctor? show details Are we talking about the same doctor?
by Anon former patient on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Tsarouhas does all of these "kind" things because he looks at all of his patients as suckers and wants to suck their insurance companies dry of every cent they have. I have caught him billing for "ghost" procedures purposely performing unnecessary procedures on Medicare patients for the sake of getting a few extra bucks. He's an ex-con (tax fraud and kick backs) and his other way of making sure patients return? Loading them up with narcotic drugs no other doctor would give them. Once they're addicted, what choice do they have? His answer to everything is a pill and usually an addictive one because that means you need to see him every 3-4 weeks rather than every 12. And also, speaking as a male, he's probably the most sexist person I have ever met. Treats his female patients like toddlers. Save your self the disappointment and possible rehab. Go see someone else.

Last of the "true" family doctors show details Last of the "true" family doctors
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr Tsarouhas is very much like the Norman Rockwell paintings in his office. He is caring, knowledgeable, and spends as much time as needed at appointments, never rushed. I hold him in the highest regard.

The Gold Standard of Family Doctors show details The Gold Standard of Family Doctors
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr Tsarouhas reminds me of the Norman Rockwell pictures of the family doctor, the way it used to be. In a world where there is a tendancy to rush everyone in and out and spend 3-5 minutes with each patient, Dr Tsarouhas stands out as an old fashioned, caring and highly competent Doctor. He never rushes you and answers all your questions and makes you feel like family when you are there. His staff is excellent from Patti at the front desk and Kim, his nurse. Doctors like this are disappearing into the world of managed healthcare. If you need a family doctor, look no further than Dr Tsarouhas

steven roth show details steven roth
Jul 29th, 2011

Dr. Tsarouhas is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever gone to for treatment. His diagnosis is always " right on the mark". I recommend him highly. He is not one of the doctors that never calls you back. He is " one of a kind". My wife and I know that he is forthright and he will always give you his precious time. His supporting staff, Kim and Patty, are the best. I just discontinued using two doctors with different specialties because the supporting staffs were extremely lackadaisical. The supporting staff is as topnotch as Dr. Tsarouhas. He treats every patient with respect. He is the best.

older patient show details older patient
Jan 1st, 2011

real nice staff. Good lay person explanations.Great follow-up phone call with results.

PATIENT - MALE show details PATIENT - MALE
by patient # 601 on Nov 7th, 2010

great overall doctor visits and good follow-up phone calls on my blood tests

a patient show details a patient
Nov 7th, 2010

great new patient experience. Professional from the clerk to the nurse to the doc.

Dr. Tsarouhas show details Dr. Tsarouhas
by Nancy Matthews on Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Tsarouhas has saved my life! He is very professional and intuitive! He takes care of all aspects of my health, even when i need to see another specialist. He wants to know!

by Eileen Reilly on Feb 8th, 2010

Caring, thorough, and easy to contact.

by scott stoney on Jan 17th, 2010

great staff flexibility on my appointment time.outstanding follow-up with the doctor calling me personally with my blood results.

Oct 28th, 2009

Great doctor and wonderful staff. Looking forward to his return.

Dr. Taxfraud show details Dr. Taxfraud
by Citysearch User on Jul 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

This guy is a crook and lacks integrity. Considering he stole 200,00 from the govt, you`d think he could work more than 1 day for free......

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
by june wilshaw on Mar 23rd, 2009

great new office in lawrenceville with no other doctors there but him.

Dr. Lou show details Dr. Lou
by Citysearch User on Mar 16th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Lo - that`s what a lot of his patients call him. He`s a very caring doctor who takes all the time you need when you are in his office. T...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Fraud show details Fraud
Jan 15th, 2009

There's a reason why he's guilty of tax fraud.