Dr. Louis Tsarouhas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 25th, 2016
i

July 26th, 2016
the best doctor I've ever been seen by at any office
Dr. Lou is the best diagnostician thatI've ever seen. He is compassionate, warm and you feel like you're being seen by a friend. He takes a genuine interest in his patients as well. Kim and Patty are great . His office demeanor and his staff make an unpleasant experience very pleasant. I'd recommend Dr. Lou to anyone who needs a doctor and have as well. The man knows his field and he gives every patient the quality care that he/she deserves. He is the best and my wife and I are long time patients and will remain as patients. He is caring, warm and just a great doctor. There are not enough superlatives to describe the care and warmth of how he practices medicine.

February 28th, 2016
The Best
I've seen hundreds of Doctor's over my 66 years and Dr Tsrouhas is the best physician by far!

January 9th, 2016
Great Family Doctor
Dr. Tsarouhas shows a real genuine interest in his patients. I have been a patient of his for over 25 years - on and off at times, only because of change of Insurance. He really gets to know his patients, and develops a strategy for addressing health ailments. he has worked very closely with me to ensure I turned my health around. About the only negative I have had with him over the years is sometimes it is a long wait to see him. At times, you can wait in the waiting room and then an exam room for a good bit of time. That too has greatly improved over the years. It is not so bad, that it would turn you away. I would highly recommend Dr. Tsarouhas as a Primary Care physician.

August 22nd, 2015
Dr. T treats you as he would a family member.

June 15th, 2015
Best in area
While one may wait sometimes, one needs to realize emergencies happen, you will be treated with same urgency. Waiting will not affect time Dr. will spend taking care of your needs. Staff could not be better!

February 2nd, 2014
my experience over 3 years
Excellent care. I am also a physician and can tell really good care from tests run just to generate revenue. I have been consistently happy with the care that Dr. Tsarouhas provides.

May 17th, 2013
Fantastic
Dr. Tsarouhas was recommended to me from a friend since I was having issues with my current PCP. I was absoultely blown away at his professionalism and genuine good heartedness. He sat with me for at least half an hour, asking questions about my entire medical history and family history. His personality is awesome and he seems to be one of the very few doctors who actually cares about his patients needs. I can't say enough good things about him, the guy is like a hidden gem in the medical field.

March 31st, 2013
Very kind, very concerned and solicitous of my welfare. The whole office was pleasant.

October 11th, 2012
Last of the "true" family doctors
Dr Tsarouhas is very much like the Norman Rockwell paintings in his office. He is caring, knowledgeable, and spends as much time as needed at appointments, never rushed. I hold him in the highest regard.

February 15th, 2012
The Gold Standard of Family Doctors
Dr Tsarouhas reminds me of the Norman Rockwell pictures of the family doctor, the way it used to be. In a world where there is a tendancy to rush everyone in and out and spend 3-5 minutes with each patient, Dr Tsarouhas stands out as an old fashioned, caring and highly competent Doctor. He never rushes you and answers all your questions and makes you feel like family when you are there. His staff is excellent from Patti at the front desk and Kim, his nurse. Doctors like this are disappearing into the world of managed healthcare. If you need a family doctor, look no further than Dr Tsarouhas

July 29th, 2011
steven roth
Dr. Tsarouhas is the most compassionate doctor that I have ever gone to for treatment. His diagnosis is always " right on the mark". I recommend him highly. He is not one of the doctors that never calls you back. He is " one of a kind". My wife and I know that he is forthright and he will always give you his precious time. His supporting staff, Kim and Patty, are the best. I just discontinued using two doctors with different specialties because the supporting staffs were extremely lackadaisical. The supporting staff is as topnotch as Dr. Tsarouhas. He treats every patient with respect. He is the best.