A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Berkowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Louise Berkowicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Berkowicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowicz graduated from University Of Cape Town. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowicz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise A Berkowicz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Berkowicz practice?
- Dr. Louise Berkowicz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Louise Berkowicz practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Mercer Island, WA.
See Bellevue Family Physicians.