A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Louise Depodesta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Louise Depodesta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Depodesta graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Depodesta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Hospice of the North Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Louise Ann Depodesta MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Louise A. Depodesta practice?
- Dr. Louise Depodesta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Louise Depodesta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danvers, MA.
See Danvers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.