The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise Depodesta
Dr. Louise Depodesta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL, with another office in Danvers, MA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Radiology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Depodesta is affiliated with Addison Gilbert Hospital, Kaplan Famil Hospic House and Beverly Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise Depodesta has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Louise Depodesta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Mark Rabinowitz
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami Beach, FL 0.54 mi38
Dr. Adalberto Rodriguez Morales
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Miami Beach, FL 0.54 mi29
Dr. Allen Silanee
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Miami Beach, FL 0.54 mi24