Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Legacy Medical Plaza
Brian D Barnett, MD
2840 Legacy Dr
Ste 100
Frisco, TX 75034
214-297-0020
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.7169811320755 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Pregnant!  |  show details
by V.H. on Sep 1st, 2014

I thank the good Lord every day that he guided me to Dr. Ku. I am now pregnant with a baby boy and I am so happy! Thank you Dr. Ku! If anyone is looking for an excellent doctor to have a baby, go see Dr. Ku. He is an amazing doctor with great credentials and is highly respected. Even my own OBgyn goes to see him!

|  Pregnant!!  |  show details
by Y.R. on Jun 29th, 2014

I dreamed for so long for a baby. Now my dreams have come true, thanks to Dr. Ku. Go see him. He will make your dreams come true too! Thank you Dr. Ku!

|  2 girls!  |  show details
by ER doctor on Jun 1st, 2014

I am pregnant not with 1 girl now but I am pregnant with 2 girls! Twins! YAY! Thanks, Dr. Ku! I highly recommend Dr. Ku. I tried for years and now I have my family thanks to Dr. Ku. Go see him!

|  I choose Dr. Ku!  |  show details
by ER Doctor on May 30th, 2014

I am an Emergency Department Doctor in Dallas. I know many, if not all, of the infertility specialists in the DFW area. When my husband and I were having a hard time conceiving, I knew just who to call. I called Dr. Ku's office right away. I know Dr. Ku from seeing him interact with patients in my ER and I was always so impressed with his bedside manner and his professionalism. I also was impressed with his medical knowledge and skill. So, I chose Dr. Ku. Thank goodness I did as I just finished IVF and I am not pregnant with 1 baby girl. If you need an infertility specialist, call Dr. Ku's office and get an appointment with him right away. You'll be happy you did! He'll get you the family you have been dreaming of!

|  Love this doctor!  |  show details
by Preeti H. on May 11th, 2014

If you want to get pregnant go to Dr. Ku! If you want a baby, go to Dr. Ku. He will help you! My OB sent me to someone else. I went to that other doctor but I didn't like that doctor. I didn't realize that I had a choice. Then, I found Dr. Ku. He was so nice and smart. He reviewed all the issues and recommended IVF. We did 1 round of IVF and we got pregnant on the first try! We are so lucky yo have Dr. Ku in our lives. WIthout him, we would not have our son. Thanks, Dr. Ku! You are in our hearts forever. See you for the second baby!

|  If you want to get pregnant, go see Dr. Ku!  |  show details
by Rose on Apr 24th, 2014

I had been to a number of infertility doctors. But, when I met Dr. Ku, I knew he was the right doctor for me. Not only is he nice and a great listenter, he was very smart and was able to identify what was wrong. After that, I underwent one round of IUI and got pregnant! Thanks Dr. Ku! Words can not express how much you mean to us. We have our baby boy because of you.

|  Absolutely Awesome doctor!  |  show details
by R.Q. on Jul 12th, 2013

I am so happy that I went to go see Dr. Ku. He is the most compassionate, smart, and experienced infertility doctor I have met. My husband and I had seen other infertility doctors in the area. But, none were as nice and knowledgeable as Dr. Ku. I underwent 1 round of IVF and now I have a baby boy. Without Dr. Ku, I would have never had my beautiful son. I am so grateful to him and his staff. The work that he and his nurses do is truly amazing. My life is truly better because of Dr. Ku. If you need a great and caring doctor with a super staff, go see Dr. Ku! I HIGHLY recommend him to all my friends and to anyone who wants success.

|  The BEST Infertility doctor!  |  show details
by R.U. on Jul 10th, 2013

Met Dr. Ku today for our first visit and loved him! He was so nice and smart. His staff was so nice and sweet. I felt comfortable immediately. I can't wait to get started with treatment with Dr. Ku. If you are looking for a great infertility doctor, choose Dr. Ku!

|  Pregnant!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

Just left Dr. Ku's office and I am so happy! I am pregnant! I am so happy that we chose Dr. Ku to help us become parents. He is so nice and knows a lot about his specialty! When I first went to see Dr. Ku, I was nervous. But he made me feel comfortable with the office and got down to work on figuring out what was wrong. He ordered tests and it showed that my tubes were blocked. He recommended IVF. After just one round of IVF, I'm pregnant!! If there are any couples out there who have been searching for an amazing infertility doctor, go see Dr. Ku. His office staff is always super nice and helpful. His nurses are always available and always call me back if I leave a message. I can't tell you how grateful I am to Dr. Ku and his office for everything he has done for me and my husband! Smart, compassionate, and good at what he does! That's Dr. Ku!

|  Got me pregnant!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Ku is an amazing and compassionate infertility doctor. Without him, I wouldn't have my beautiful baby girl. No words can express what Dr. Ku means to me and my family. I am forever indebted to him for his great work to help me start my family. I highly recommend Dr. Ku to anyone who has been having a hard time conceiving. I am so lucky that I found Dr. Ku. I know that you will feel the same after you meet him.

|  Fantastic doctor! I'm pregnant!  |  show details
by Mabel M. on May 28th, 2013

I looked all over for a great Infertility doctor. I interviewed several. When I met Dr. Ku, I knew he was the doctor for me. He is smart, nice, and always has a plan for me. We did 2 IVF cycles and now I am pregnant with a baby girl! I am so happy! I highly recommend Dr. Ku to anyone who is needing a fantastic infertility doctor. He is worth it!

Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Ku is wonderful and warm. I can't say enough good things about him. The staff at his office is something else entirely, you feel like you're in an assembly line. For this medical specialty type of office, you would expect warm and understanding staff, this is not the case, the staff make you feel like an interruption to their day. I've been kept waiting for at LEAST 30 minutes every time, even though I've always arrived promptly on time for my appointments. Even calling to schedule an appointment is a hassle (I was hung up on while writing this review). My last appointment, I signed in on their paper and wasn't even acknowledged for more than 10 minutes, when I had to get up and walk to the window to remind them that I was there. So Dr. Ku is absolutely wonderful, and there is one other staff member who is friendly and warm, all the others are not necessarily rude, but make you feel uncomfortable. My only other complaint is that not everyone has their own "treatment plan" I was told that Dr Ku "usually" does three rounds of IUI, then IVF... Well our infertility issues wouldn't have worked with that plan, not to mention that we didn't have the money to spend on three cycles of IUI then the $15k for the IVF. Everyone is different and should have their own treatment plan, not the "usual" assembly line plan... I would self educate on what is most likely going to be your plan, then be your own advocate, which is what I had to do.

|  Got me pregnant!  |  show details
by Lily on Jan 3rd, 2013

I Highly recommend Dr. Ku to anyone who is struggling with infertility. We had tried for many years without success and after we saw Dr. Ku, we hada plan, tests, and a newfound sense of hope. Dr. Ku's kind demeaner and great bedside manner was such a fresh breath of air! His staff was super nice. We underwent IVF and now we are pregnant with a baby boy! Thanks Dr. Ku! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Nov 2nd, 2012

Dr. Ku is wonderful. He takes you step by step to find the right

|  Very Knowledgeable  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2012

I was referred to another Infertility doctor but went to see Dr. Ku instead. I am so happy that I went to see Dr. Ku! I have been TTC for over 9 years. Hubby traveled alot and has a low sperm count. Dr. Ku immediately knew what to do. I did 2 IUIs and now I am pregnant with a baby boy! Dr. Ku knows what he is doing. Go see him if you are having a tough time getting pregnant. Nice guy too.

|  OBGyn Recommended!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I am an OB/Gyn and I send all my patients to see Dr. Ku because all my patients return pregnant and rave about how great he is! When I started to try and start a family but couldn't, I went to see Dr. Ku for my own struggles with infertility. Not only does Dr. Ku have a great reputation, he is smart, kind, compassionate, and is exactly what I want in an infertility physician. Not only that, he has won a ton of awards! Just look at the awards in his office. I chose Dr. Ku also because I knew he would help us. And he did! Now, we are expecting a baby boy! I am so excited and so glad that I went to Dr. Ku. I will continue to recommend him to all my patients. My other friends who are OB/Gyns also have gone to Dr. Ku and are now pregnant too. As an OB/Gyn, I highly recommend Dr. Ku...He's the infertility specialist that OB/Gyns choose to go to!

Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Ku is very professional and good at what he does. We have, however, had the nurses staff make several mistakes in the counting of days. the correct medication, and doling out instructions that differed from Dr. Ku's when we were out of town and had to do the sonogram elsewhere. This is forgivable as honest mistakes, however we wish they would be on the ball more often than not, and it has lowered our confidence in the staff. Let's hope the lab next door that freezes my sperm is less careless.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I want to let everyone know how amazing Dr. Ku is. He knew exactly what was wrong and after 1 attempt with IUI, I got pregnant with my son. Thank you Dr. Ku for making our dreams of a baby come true. Without you we would not have our beautiful boy. I definitely recommend Dr. Ku!

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I have been so happy with Dr. Ku! He was very knowledgeable and was very compassionate. He knew exactly what was wrong and now I have a beautiful baby boy! Thank you Dr. Ku! Coming back to see you for baby #2!

|  Lack of experience  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I do think this doctor has great bedside manner but I find him to be inexperienced. I was not seeing him for fertility treatments but for fibroid removal. He is not a "fibroid specialist" that he claims to be. I am currently seeing someone more knowledgable.

|  Worst experience of my life.  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Going to this doctor was the worst experience of my life. We were lied to on multiple occasions. They told us our chances were high to conceive and every try they pushed a different procedure on us with no diagnosis. The Dr. knows nothing about the meds he prescribes ("that's what the manufacturer says") and they tried to talk us in to going to an egg donor when I'm still producing eggs! We went to another doctor who told me we had 10 follicles in our first cycle!!! To think we almost gave up! I also picked up my medical file that included private test results of four other patients! Heartbreaking!!!!

|  Starting our IVF Journey, Excellent bedside manner!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Im older (over 40) and he ran all the tests on me. He gave us 4 options to choose from and he asked us based on percentages and my age what his recommendation was and what WE wanted to do. This man has a warm and friendly personalityEXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNTER, he LOOKS young for his age so dont let that be a deferent based on this one poster above, his own wife went through IVF and was successful. I had a GOOD feeling before I even met him based on other reviews. He will test you and give you his recommendation if you ask based on test results and your age. So if he recommended IVF then it was for a reason. He is upfront and honest and will tell you that you have a 30% chance each time, that there is no guarantee so to the lady that threw away 10K it might take your second, third or fourth round to become pregnant via IVF, just because you pay 10K and hes a good DR. doesnt guarantee the results. I understand your disappointment but thats the risk you signed up for. However, ultimately as he says its up to you and what you decide as a couple, he was NOT pushy PERIOD, didnt get that vibe AT all. The only recommendation I would have is for his staff, when women are in a fertility clinic they want to feel the warm and fuzzies, they lack a bit of that compassion and personality. But the DR, is who Im seeing, not the staff so its not a deal breaker for me. Also, I don't mind the wait, it's like a good restaurant, there is a line/wait for a reason. If he's spending extra time answering questions from the folks before me I welcome that. It shows he cares. Thx.

|  hi dr ku.  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

He is like a god.he is expert inhis profession.he is there for the patient at all times.

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

My husband and I had been trying for 3 years before we chose Dr. Ku as our fertility doctor. I was immediately at ease when I talked with Dr. Ku. He definitely knows what he is talking about. He ordered some tests and we found out that my husband has a low sperm count. Dr. Ku recommended IVF. We got pregnant on the first try! My husband and I are over the moon about our daughter. We could not imagine life without our beautiful little girl. We are so grateful to Dr. Ku and his office for everything they have done for us. Dr. Ku has helped us reach our dreams of being parents. Thank you so much Dr. Ku. Words can not express how much you mean to us. I so highly recommend Dr. Ku to all my friends who have been struggling with infertility.

|  Not pregnant yet  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

I am not pregnant yet and have had a difficult road. I am happy with my dr Ku and would recommend him to anyone TTC!

|  Pregnant at last!  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

We had seen a few other infertility doctors in the area, but, when we visited Dr. Ku, we were so happy to have found a caring and compassionate doctor, finally! He listened and was very helpful to us. Even my husband was happy when we finished our first office visit. We underwent IVF because I have blocked tubes. I have a 7 month old boy! If it were not for Dr. Ku, I would not be experiencing the joy of being a mom! Thanks Dr. Ku! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ku!

|  Out for the Money!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

I was referred by my obgyn to this doctor and can only say, that it was a mistake. He is very young and does not have a lot of experience. He was nervous when we spoke the first time and I should of known better. We spent well over 10,000 dollars and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Besides, he is really only interested in how long he can string you along. I would stay away from this practice

|  Inexperienced!  |  show details
by Lisa M on Mar 15th, 2011

When I read the comments on here, I was shocked. This office is totally unorganized and Dr. Ku seemed to be more interested in making a deal. Besides being very young, he really seemed more like a used car dealer. Try him and see what I found out the hard way. I would stay away. I would love to sign my name, except we are in the process of trying to get some of the money we wasted back.

|  Best Infertility doc!  |  show details
by J.W. on Feb 12th, 2011

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ku. If it were not for Dr. Ku, we would not have our beautiful daughter. Thank you Dr. Ku! If you are looking for a fantastic infertility doctor, go see Dr. Ku!

|  My family is complete!  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2011

Dr. Ku was the only doctor that believed that I could have a family. Now I am pregnant with twins! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ku. If you are struggling to get pregnant, go see Dr. Ku. He is AMAZING!

|  Love this doc!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Have you ever met a doc where you thought, "Wow, this doctor really cares!" Well, that's Dr. Ku. We could have gone anywhere for our IVF but we chose Dr. Ku. And thank goodness we did because now we have our healthy and beautiful baby boy. I highly recommend Dr. Ku.

|  Great doc  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

Dr Ku, is very caring and understanding doctor. He diagnosis the problem and gives you multiple options. He is patient and will work with you as per your comfort level. He is aggressive in dosing , but that helped us in getting the best quality of embryos. I truly believe he is great doctor, that will make miracles happen for you.

|  Award winning doc!  |  show details
by J.C. on Jul 28th, 2010

Fantastic Doctor! Highly recommend if you are looking for an great infertility doctor. No wonder he won the Patient's Choice award 2 years in a row!

Jun 14th, 2010

ddd

|  Awesome Infertility doctor in Dallas!  |  show details
by Jo on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Ku is a fantastic doctor. He helped me and my husband conceive our beautiful baby girl, Johanna. Dr. Ku is caring and smart. I highly recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility. Thanks Dr. Ku!

|  If it were not fore Dr. Ku  |  show details
by Jo on May 27th, 2010

We would not have our wonderful daughter. I thank God everyday that I found Dr. Ku and he helped us with conceiving our first girl! I agree with the other posters that Dr. Ku is truly a special doctor with a great talent to help his patients.

|  Love this doctor!  |  show details
by Paula on May 3rd, 2010

Thank you, Dr. Ku, for all that you do. Without you we would not our amazing son, John. We are so blessed to have been your patients. Words can not express how much we think of you and your staff. Thank you!

|  Intelligent and really nice!  |  show details
by E.C. on Jan 18th, 2010

When we met with Dr. Ku, we were blown away with how nice and smart he is. He took his time in explaining everything in detail and this made understanding what was wrong easy. He ordered some tests and then we came back and he planned out our cycle. It took us a few tries but now we are pregnant! We are so excited. Thanks Dr. Ku! We'll see you for the next kiddo!

|  Excellent Doc!  |  show details
by Lily on Dec 5th, 2009

Having Dr. Ku as our doctor was such a blessing to our family! We wanted a child with all of our hearts. Dr. Ku helped us make that dream of a child a reality! We are expecting twins! Thanks Dr. Ku! You were great and we will see you again when we want to have another baby! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ku!

|  I Highly Recommend Dr. Ku!!!  |  show details
by K.O. on Sep 15th, 2009

Dr. Ku us so kind and informative. He really cared about us as a couple. My husband and I struggled with infertility for so long. After we met Dr. Ku, we felt at ease and knew that we were in great hands! We are now pregnant with our first baby girl! I highly recommend Dr. Ku!!!!

|  Simply the best doctor!  |  show details
by M.L. on Jul 26th, 2009

Simply the best infertility doctor in Dallas! I highly recommend him.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Tiffany Nguyen on Jul 21st, 2009

Did 2 Gonal-f and insemination cycles. Now pregnant! Thanks Dr. Ku for all your help. We'll send pictures!

|  Great new office!  |  show details
by John, Carol, and Tiffany on Jun 17th, 2009

Dr. Ku, I just wanted to say thanks! My wife and I spent so many years struggling to start our family. Now with the help of Dr. Ku, we have our beautiful daughter, Tiffany Angel. I highly recommend Dr. Ku to anyone who is looking for a kind, compassionate, intelligent infertility doctor who is willing to take the time to listen and hear what the patients are saying. He has a new office that is amazing. His office staff are so courteous and helpful. I just can't say enough great things about Dr. Ku and how pleased we were with his care. Thanks Dr. Ku!

|  Dr. Ku is amazing!  |  show details
by Tatiana on May 22nd, 2009

Dr. Ku and his office helped my husband and me grow our family. We did IVF twice and now have a beautiful son. My dreams came true with the birth of our son. Thank you Dr. Ku!

|  Informative, caring, and excellent!  |  show details
by Joy on May 22nd, 2009

We went to see Dr. Ku after trying for 1.5 years. I had endometriosis and PCOS. Dr. Ku carefully listened to me as I described my infertility history. I was so impressed with his outstanding bedside manner. We did IVF and now we are pregnant with a girl! Thanks Dr. Ku. You are amazing. You have helped bring us great joy in our lives!Sincerely,Joy

|  Best IVF Doctor in Dallas!  |  show details
by Courtney on Apr 20th, 2009

Pregnant at last! Thanks Dr. Ku!

|  Dr. Ku is Awesome!  |  show details
by Kali on Feb 20th, 2009

Thanks Dr. Ku for helping us grow our family! You are the best!

|  Family of 4  |  show details
by Erin on Jan 4th, 2009

After 3 years of trying, we had almost given up. Then, we met Dr. Ku and now we have a family of 4 (my husband, me and our two beautiful twin boys!). I highly recommend going to see Dr. Ku!

|  The doctor for you!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2008

I highly recommend Dr. Ku! He is AWESOME! He is the kind of doctor I have been looking for.

|  There is no better Infertility doctor!  |  show details
by Lisette on Nov 20th, 2008

Sincere, Honest, Genuine, Trustworthy, Knowledgable, Experienced, and Nice.Great office too!

|  If you want a great doc, choose Dr. Ku!  |  show details
by Marilyn on Oct 15th, 2008

Dr. Ku and his office were great! I was seen pretty quickly and Dr. Ku spent a good amount of time explaining everything to me. I felt comfortable with Dr. Ku from the beginning! The best part about Dr. Ku is that he helped me get pregnant! Now, Madeline is part of our family! Thank you, Dr. Ku!

|  Fantastic and Caring doctor!  |  show details
by Julie on Oct 2nd, 2008

I had been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years! My last infertility doctor just stopped caring. When I met Dr. Ku, I felt like he really cared. He listened and explained to me everything in detail. I felt very comfortable with his care. His office is very nice and his nurses are very sweet. Plus, Dr. Ku has excellent pregnancy rates!We are 3 months pregnant! We are having a boy! I am so excited. Thanks Dr. Ku!