Dr. Lowell Ku MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Frisco, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
If you want to have a baby, go see Dr. Ku!
We tried for so many years and now we have a beautiful baby boy thanks to Dr. Ku! Go see him today if you need help getting preggers. I am glad that I did. Couldn't have done it without Dr. Ku.

May 7th, 2017
Mommy to be because of Dr. Ku!!
We tried for years. Trying over and over again. Our friends were getting pregnant but why weren't we? Every friend's baby shower I went to was so tough for me. Then, I went to see Dr. Lowell Ku. From the get go, he was was friendly and knowledgable. He got down to work immediately with reviewing the tests we needed and the options of treatment that were just right for us. I found out that my tubes were blocked! So, we did IVF and after just 1 round of IVF, we are now pregnant with a baby boy! Me and the husband are overjoyed! Now my friends are planning MY baby shower! We are so lucky that we went to see Dr. Ku.! Go see him now! Go get your baby!

January 6th, 2017
I'm a happy mommy because of this wonderful and caring doctor!
We tried for so long and had been to other infertility doctors. I am so glad that I went to see Dr. Ku. From the get go, he was so knowledgeable and crafted a tailored plan right away. After just 1 IVF, I got pregnant! I am now a mommy to a beautiful little boy. He is the joy of my life! I couldn't have done it without Dr. Ku. We are so grateful to him for his expertise and his care. He just understood us and took great care of us. Thank you Dr. Ku! Go see Dr. Ku!

April 1st, 2016
I am so happy I decided to see Dr. Ku! I had seen another fertility specialist before seeing or meeting Dr. Ku, he was actually my 2nd opinion. My husband and I, were not a fan of the previous specialist. Dr. Ku is the total opposite of him, he is very informative and made me feel comfortable and he is very knowledgeable. Dr. Ku has the best bed side manners, because all my obgyn's in my past have been females. We now have a boy & we just recently did an FET cyle and the beta came back positive!!! I am so happy that I went to see Dr. Ku, I love that he truly cares about you and really trying to help you get pregnant. I highly recommend anyone who has struggled with infertility to go see Dr. Ku! We certainly are glad we did & are very thankful for the success we had getting pregnant. Thanks Dr Ku!!!!

January 27th, 2016
Dr Ku is Awesome!

January 17th, 2016
A Happy Mommy!
I've done a ton of research and Dr. Ku is by far the best Infertility specialist in Dallas if not in the entire southwest area. He is knowledgable, has extremely high success rates, is compassionate, and is available to his patients. Infertility is stressful. Dr. Ku's bedside manner is awesome and made all visits to him less stressful. Let's face it ladies, you need Dr. Ku to help you get pregnant. Go to the best and most successful. Dr. Ku will get you a baby! Future moms, take it from a mom to be, Dr. Ku is the only infertility specialist to go to!

September 17th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!
Dr Ku is an awesome doctor. He is very friendly and knows what he is doing. After seeing him first time I was so confident that he the one who has knowledge and patience to understand the problems. I would definelty recommend Dr Ku.

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Ku is THE man!
I did a ton of research into the local Infertility docs. I even asked all my girl friends for recommendations for infertility doctors. To my great surprise, all my friends who had seen an infertility doctor, went and saw Dr. Ku! They are all happy parents now. So, I went to see Dr. Ku too! He is wonderful! So, nice and smart! I just knew he would help me and my husband start our family. And guess what!? Now we have a baby boy on the way! We couldn't be happier! I am so glad that we were blessed with meeting Dr. Ku. Without him, me and my friends wouldn't be mommies. Dr. Ku is THE infertility doctor to go to if you want a baby! Ok, I gotta go to Pottery Barn kids to pick out baby boy decorations for the nursery...Go see Dr. Ku!

January 16th, 2015
Dreams come true!
Dr. Ku made it possible for me and my husband to be parents. We have been blessed with a beautiful and perfect baby girl. Dr. Ku didn't give up even when I wanted to give up. Go see him if you want a baby!

December 10th, 2014
I suggest Dr Ku
I am writing this review after almost 1.6 years.I went to Dr Ku for IUI.it worked for me on 2 nd IUI.Kus hand is really good.I had twin boys.If anyone looking to take fertility treatments Dr Ku is really great.

September 1st, 2014
Pregnant!
I thank the good Lord every day that he guided me to Dr. Ku. I am now pregnant with a baby boy and I am so happy! Thank you Dr. Ku! If anyone is looking for an excellent doctor to have a baby, go see Dr. Ku. He is an amazing doctor with great credentials and is highly respected. Even my own OBgyn goes to see him!

June 29th, 2014
Pregnant!!
I dreamed for so long for a baby. Now my dreams have come true, thanks to Dr. Ku. Go see him. He will make your dreams come true too! Thank you Dr. Ku!