A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Nobile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Nobile is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nobile
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nobile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Nobile, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Nobile has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio Manlio Nobile MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lucio M. Nobile practice?
- Dr. Lucio Nobile has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucio Nobile practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Oncologists.