A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucio Nobile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucio Nobile is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucio Nobile, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobile graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Nobile has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucio Manlio Nobile MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lucio M. Nobile practice?
- Dr. Lucio Nobile has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lucio Nobile practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Turlock, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Woodland, CA.
See Turlock Internists and Turlock Oncologists.