A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lucy Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lucy Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lucy Cohen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cohen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lucy Sim Cohen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lucy S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Lucy Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lucy Cohen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Loxahatchee, FL.