Dr. Luis Castillo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Luis Castillo?

Awesome

Posted on December 12th, 2015

I have been going to dr. Castillo since the age of 16, he is a great doctor. He won't perform any tests unless needed, he always asks if I have any concerns or any questions. Always takes the time to explain everything he does, if you don't know why he is doing anything just ask. He has no problem explaining things to you. I would not change this doctor for no other.

no explanation

Posted on September 26th, 2015

went in with no problem but have trouble having him explain things to me. they have taken out blood twice I don't know for what, they just did it. sent me to do a sonogram and didn't even tell me if things were ok. i'm really thinking about switching dr's.

rude doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2015

The lady at the front desk is very courteous, but only her. I can't say the same thing about the assistant and Dr. Castillo. They seemed like they didn't want to be there. He just did what he had to and left without explaining what he was doing or even asking if I had any concerns. Didn't even give me time to ask anything.

Posted on January 17th, 2016