Dr. Luis Zapiach MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 12th, 2016
Top Notch
I bought my 15 year old daughter to Dr. Zapiach for a scar revision. Prior to seeing Dr. Zapiach we went to another doctor that totally botched my daughters arm and we had the worst experience to say the least. Dr. Zapiach took such great care of my daughter and revised her scar which healed beautifully. We were so pleased with the results, I wish I had known to go to him from the beginning. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon. He is so thorough, really cares and takes care of his patients needs. He exceeded our expectations! So happy we found him. His staff is also great. Very pleasant . All around great experience!

February 12th, 2016
PS - there's no one better than Dr. Zapiach!
There is no one like Dr. Zapiach - he's exceptionally skilled and talented and most of all he cares so much about the patient before him. He leaves no stone unturned when he's performing a procedure, no matter how minor. I have seen a few surgeons in my days and absolutely no one compares to this wonderful doctor and human being. I also love his staff - Cindy, Mia, Donna and Phyllis. They're a wonderful crew and I can't say enough good things about them.

September 22nd, 2015
Best of the Best
I have been going to Dr. Zapiach for over 4 years now. I would put him up against any Hollywood or other world class plastic surgeon. He is very methodical in his approach and leaves nothing up to chance. I appreciate that very much after going to various PS doctors who seem even bored with routine procedures like botox and fillers. Dr. Zapiach is a perfectionist and honest to boot. If he feels what you're asking for is too much, or unnecessary, or will yield questionable results, he'll be the first to tell you. He is very kind and compassionate. He really does treat you like family, as does his wonderful staff - Cindy, Phyllis and Mia. I love this whole office and can't say enough about them. (The only problem is he's getting very popular and sometimes hard to get an appointment sooner than later, although they will try their best to meet your needs.) Thanks for being the rare, caring and talented doctor that you are Dr. Zapiach, you're truly the best. See you soon!

June 30th, 2015
Awesome doctor, happy patient
I appreciate Dr. Zapiach's talents and his impeccable "bedside" manners, which include his outstanding communication skills and genuine concern for his patients. He is so honest about what he thinks will show positive results, and what's a waste of money. Without the slightest hesitation, I trust him and appreciate his detailed approach to something as minimal as botox. (While it may be minimal, he understands it's not minimal to me.) He has mapped out the veins around my forehead and eyes so well, there isn't the slightest trace of a bruise. I appreciate his ability to raise the "hoods" of my eyelids and take the time to even out both eyebrows, etc. After going to a few other PS, I know how rare Dr. Zapiach is. I thank my lucky stars for finding him, almost four years now. I love his staff as well: Cindy, Mia and Phyllis. They're all very friendly and caring as well. They make sure you're at ease, comfortable and are well numbed so you don't feel anything. I highly recommend Dr. Zapiach to anyone looking for a talented and caring PS. I made my decision to see Dr. Zapiach based on a positive online review, and why I'm taking the time to help someone else here. Thanks for being so awesome, Dr. Zapiach!

March 31st, 2014
I am so thankful I found Dr. Zapiach (almost 3 years ago now). He is incredibly talented as evidenced by the great results I get from his treatments. I believe what sets him apart is his genuine caring. He is ever so careful with any procedure he is doing, no matter how minor it may be. Dr. Zapiach also involves me as the patient to see if I am on board with the improvements as he is going along. He will not settle for less than ideal, even if it takes him more time/resources. I am thankful that I look naturally good, and he will say when enough is enough. (Thanks!) I just love Dr. Zapiach and I'm so appreciative such a physician really exists. Please don't go anywhere!

December 11th, 2013
The Best and Most Compassionate Plastic Surgeon there ever was...
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Zapiach, as well as his office staff. Janie, the office manager, is always so nice. I love her. She tries to help me out whenever I call. She is always turning that unturned stone to see if she can fit me in... Cindy is a sweetheart - always kind, professional and supportive. Mia fits right in with this group. Always so pleasant and making sure you're comfortable. As for Dr. Zapiach, I thank my lucky stars when I met this doctor. He is by far the best I've encountered and I've seen a few in my days. That's until about 2.5 years ago. Tempting as it's been to go else where (groupon, earlier appt., etc.) I know I would just regret it. What makes Dr. Zapiach so unique is his attention to detail. He literally treats you as if he was doing a procedure on himself, or a loved one. He proceeds ever so carefully, erring on the side of less is better - you can always come back. If you're unhappy for any reason, he will give it his all until it is right. The other reason Dr. Zapiach's practice is different from others is his unyielding concern for your comfort - that you are as pain free as possible. The tough thing is he is growing in popularity and it gets a little tight to get an appointment with him. This is for me the first Christmas and New Year I won't look my best b/c I waited too long before booking my fillers (don't want those bruises on the holidays). Just the same, I will wait because he is so worth it. Thanks Dr. Zapiach, Janie, Cyndi and Mia. You guys are the best there ever was or will be.

June 11th, 2012
Best Doctor anyone could ever ask for!!
I recently had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Zapiach and it was the best experience of my life. I have been very unhappy for a few years now due to loosing a lot of weight and having extra skin left over. I went for a consultation with Dr. Zapiach and from the moment I started talking to him, I knew that he would be the doctor to help me reach happiness. He is extremely through and answered every question that I had. He made me feel comfortable no matter how nervous or worried I was. He is so confident in his work, he made me feel at ease and I knew after the surgery I would walk out of his office more satisfied then I ever thought possible. That is exactly what happened. Dr. Zapiach and his staff made my dreams of being happy with my body and myself come true and they did it all the while making me feel comfortable and being very supportive. I would recommend Dr. Zapiach for any cosmetic surgery youre thinking of having. I would never go anywhere else and neither should you!! Thank you Dr. Zapiach, Mia, Janie, CIndy and the rest of ART plastic Surgery for making me more happy then I could have ever dreamed of!!

March 27th, 2012
The Best of the Best!
I continue to be so impressed with Dr. Zapiach. You will be most hard pressed to find another surgeon like him. My girlfriend and I have been with him for almost a year+, and we can't imagine ever going elsewhere, even if it's cheaper. (Which no place would be given how much time he gives you!) This doctor has one agenda item, and that's how satisfied his patients are. I am very impressed with his skills - detail oriented and up on the latest. (I've worked in healthcare all my life so I know a thing or two about doctors.) You may have to wait a little longer for him, as he takes his time and doesn't rush through his procedures - always stepping back to make sure he's on target. This is why I believe I don't have the bruising, swelling, uneven results I've had in the past. I hope he will always stay the warm, caring and motivated physician that he is. I just hope that once everyone learns of him, it won't take 6 months to get an appointment!

January 30th, 2012
Great North NJ plastic surgeon
Staff was very friendly. Dr. Zapiach was very educated and knowledgeable in procedures both tradition and the newest. I had injectables done which were totally pain and bruise free thanks to his system of doing them. He does not condone useless procedures nor does he try to sell services that is unneeded or unwanted as other plastic surgeons try to do. Will be using his services again for both injectables and another procedure that was discussed. Overall a very delightful experience with a top notch Dr. that should be on Park ave. but lucky for me he's right by my home. A+++++++

November 22nd, 2011
Best Doctor with the Best of Bedside Manners
After seeing about 5 other Plastic Surgeons, I can say I never experienced such caring from a doctor. He is truthful, very mindful of any discomfort you may be experiencing, detail oriented, and the end results are what you're looking for. He's genuinely a people person and takes great pride in his reputation. His staff is very nice and helpful. (they're also honest when you ask their opinions.) My friend and I will stay with Dr. Zapiach. Hopefully he won't go to 5th Avenue in NYC.

July 4th, 2010
Dr. Zapiach is fantastic. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone who needed a talented, kind, professional and knowledgeable plastic surgeon!!!

February 21st, 2017