A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luiza Petre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luiza Petre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petre
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Petre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luiza Petre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petre graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luiza Florentina Petre MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luiza F. Petre practice?
- Dr. Luiza Petre has 1 office location.
Dr. Luiza Petre practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists, Yonkers Cardiologists, and Yonkers Bariatric Specialists.