A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luiza Petre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luiza Petre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petre
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luiza Petre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petre graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Petre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luiza Florentina Petre MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luiza F. Petre practice?
- Dr. Luiza Petre has 1 office location.
Dr. Luiza Petre practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists, Yonkers Cardiologists, and Yonkers Bariatric Specialists.