A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luiza Petre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luiza Petre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luiza Petre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Petre graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Petre has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luiza Florentina Petre MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luiza F. Petre practice?
- Dr. Luiza Petre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Luiza Petre practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Bariatric Medicine near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Internists, Bronxville Cardiologists, and Bronxville Bariatric Specialists.