A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Caban, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Caban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mabel E. Caban practice?
Dr. Mabel Caban practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.