A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caban
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Caban, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Caban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel E Caban MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mabel E. Caban practice?
- Dr. Mabel Caban has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mabel Caban practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.