A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Caban, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Caban has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel E Caban MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mabel E. Caban practice?
- Dr. Mabel Caban has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mabel Caban practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists.