A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppalapati graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uppalapati has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati practice?
- Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madhavi Uppalapati practices Internal Medicine near Lake Mary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists.