Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty, MD
1600 Coit Rd
Ste 101
Plano, TX 75075
972-867-7500
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.9047619047619 of 4 stars
 |  Excellent OB Doctor  |  show details
by Viktoriya Almazan on Mar 17th, 2014

Dear reader, I would like to share with you my experience with my second pregnancy. First of all let me tell you that how exciting I was to realize that I will have a baby. Since it was my second pregnancy I new what to do, I started to look for the best OB doctor in Plano area. The doctor of my first pregnancy was to far, so I went to PC doctor to get a referral (according to United Health Care plan I have to have to referral form to see the specialist), my PC doctor didn't list so many chooses, but mentioned that Dr,Gudipaty will meet my expectations. With that in mind I scheduled my first appointment back in April. I was working and for me it was so important to be able to visit my doctor on Saturdays, Which isn't easy to find the doctor willing to see you on weekend. Dr. Gudipaty ALWAYS was available to see me during my entire pregnancy on Saturdays. Thank you very much ! Every time I was there she was so excited to see me and provide an exceptional medical care. her warm smile always mitigated my morning sickness, and knowledge she has always kept my mind worry free for the delivery process. Finally my baby said that he was ready to come to this world, and Dr. Gudipaty welcomed my baby with high professionalism and of course with a warm smile. Thank you Dr. Gudipaty for taking care of my baby and me!

|  Excellent Doctor & Great Care  |  show details
by Vijaya K on Sep 26th, 2013

Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty is very caring Doctor with commitment. She's best at her job. She always helped me out whenever i had concerns during my pregnancy & she always returns the call ASAP if you leave her message. She was very supportive during my labor & i am very grateful to her. Supporting staff is good too. She's very supportive,caring & good doctor. I would definitely recommend to my friends. Vijaya K

|  Best Ever!!!  |  show details
by Nicole on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Gudipaty has the traditional "feel" of what doctors use to be. The term "bedside manner" is not good enough for her. She extends her warm, compassionate nature in the office as well as outside the office environment. My daughter and sister are patients of her as well. She calls back to check up on your status after routine visits! What doctor does that? Dr. Gudipaty does. I would not trade her for anyone!!! While we live in a culture where everything is about the economics of it all, she still manages to retain her humbleness and genuine care for her patients. Thank you again, Dr. Gudipaty.

|  Brilliant!!  |  show details
by D. Patrice Haynes on Jul 31st, 2013

What I like most about this doctor is that she has the upmost confidence. She is smart, she is a master at her craft, and I would trust Dr . Gudipaty with any of my future pregnancies. I must tell you, I was quite intimidated when I learned I would have to undergo my first c-section. But my doctor reassured me of her incredible background she has with performing c-sections, that are also high-risk, and it was the most unbelievable experience I ever had. Technically this was my first surgery, and I recovered in less than 6 weeks! I would recommend Dr. Gudipaty, if you want a warm, friendly, positive and intelligent doctor you can trust. Thanks, D. Patrice Haynes

|  Very caring and supportive Doctor  |  show details
by Bindu on Jul 30th, 2013

I had my first baby earlier this year.She was very caring and supportive throughout my pregnancy and especially in labor. Whenever we leave a message of any concern we have, she personally gets back at the earliest possible. She is available on Saturdays also and that's the best that suited me. I believe she just loves her job and that's what makes her patients happy. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Alekhya Deepthi on Jul 30th, 2013

Best Doctor. You can just believe blind in her treatment.

|  Best Gynecologist ever met  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2013

Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty is an excellent and a highly professional consultant. She has a very sound knowledge in her field. Most importantly she cares so much for her patients. A highly compassionate doctor, ever met. If you leave her a message for any of your concern, she always returns the call at the earliest possibility to help you out. I recommend her to all my friends and some of who visited her already are highly satisfied.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by A. Madhavan on Jun 27th, 2013

Received the best pre and post natal care with Dr. Gudipaty. My second pregnancy was not easy, but she was extremely supportive and proactive. She called to follow up with me even after I was discharged from the hospital. I continue to visit her for regular exams and she always has time to listen. Wonderfully warm and never dismisses my concerns. I appreciate how she understands that many factors impact a woman's health and that she always addresses the root cause. I would unreservedly recommend her to other women!

|  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

Very good doctor

|  Best Doctor with commitment  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Gudipaty is an excellent skilled doctor. She pays special attention, care and made me to feel comfort to share every problem along my pregnancy period. She made me to feel special trough-out pregnancy and made my delivery so easy.She has supportive staff specially like Christy. I am so glad that Christy was my delivery nurse.my overall experience with Gudipaty was so amazing. I feel so grateful. Thank you Gudipathy.Susneha.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Very Caring and excellent doctor.She caught my cancer early.

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Had a difficult pregnancy. Dr.Gudipaty was my OBGyn from the 25th week onward. I had a normal labor and delivery and a term baby only because of her proactive care and concern. (Have a history of preterm labor). Am very thankful to Dr.Gudipaty and would gladly recommend her to other women/expectant moms.

|  Excelent Doctor  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

My wife has high risk pregnancy but Dr Gudipaty she was so professional to handle all type of pregnencies.My wife deliver baby two weeks before and her care and advise make create difference in my wife pregnancy. I recommend everybody to see this doctor.AS.

|  caught cancer early  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

she caught my breast cancer with an examination before it had gone anywhere.was ductal carcinoma in situ. bless her.

|  show details
Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Gudipaty is very professional and caring