Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Recommend!
I started seeing Dr. Gudipaty about two years ago, and just had my first child. From start to finish, she's been superb! She has a keen attention to detail, is quick-witted with a great sense of humor, personable and professional. She always took time to answer all of my questions and concerns, and was quick to respond to calls regardless of the time. Just as important as her bedside manner with me was her rapport with my husband. When my labor and delivery didn't go as planned (it was fine, just not as planned!), he said he felt at ease as soon as she entered the hospital room (just 10 minutes after we arrived). He said: "as soon as she walked in and I heard her voice, I felt everything would be okay."

September 5th, 2016
I love Dr. Gudipaty!!!!
Dr. Gudipaty is one of the few doctors who actually makes the human connection with her patients!!! What really won me over was her warm bedside manner right before she performed surgery on me last year. I was terrified about being given general anesthesia because of all the potential side effects and risks associated with it. And on top of everything else, my family wasn't there with me in the hospital due to an unexpected emergency. So it was just me, a few best friends by my bedside and Dr. Gudipaty in the hospital room. Right before they wheeled me into surgery, I will never forget that Dr. Gudipaty walked over towards my bed and she held my arm for a brief moment. She then also patted my forehead and reassured that she was going to take great care of me during surgery...and she did. When I got inside the OR, I remember her coming over to my bedside again and reassuring me once again not to worry. She told me, "I am going to give you a little gas now"...and next thing I know I woke up in the Recovery Room. The surgery happened so fast and smoothly...she made it seem like a dream. I remember that once I woke up in the Recovery Room, Dr. Gudipaty came rushing to my bed and checked up on me. I was still groggy from the anesthesia. She called my name and said, "You are up now!" with a big smile on her face. She held my arm once again but this time her hands were freezing lol. The surgery went well and there were no complications. My close friends even came to tell me that Dr. Gudipaty called my Mom to update her of my condition while I was in the Recovery Room. She also came out to the surgery waiting room to update them so that they wouldn't worry about me. Never in my life have I seen more of a caring Ob/Gyn than Dr. Gudipaty!!! She made the surgery which was originally supposed to be one of the scariest days of my life into one of the best ones with all of her care and compassion. What a blessing you are Dr. Gudipaty...thanks for being my hero!!! Love you much!!!

August 6th, 2016
Excellent Experience
I have had very nice experience with Dr. Gudipaty. I was consulting her during my pregnancy for 5 months. She takes excellent care during treatment. She listens to your problems carefully and is very attentive. Unfortunately I couldn't continue her follow ups because we had to move to another place. I really missed her during my last months of pregnancy. I definitely recommend her. Thanks a lot Dr. Gudipaty.

July 25th, 2016
Excellent doctor, highly knowledgable and caring about her patients
Madhuri Gudipati is the best Obgyn anyone could ever ask for. We came across her during our first child birth, when our Obgyn bailed on us and she was the duty doctor that delivered our first baby girl in 2010. Needless to say, we went to her to deliver our second child, (after 5 years!). Dr Gudipaty not only helped manage a complicated pregnancy, but was available during critical times when I needed her help the most. She is very personable and cares immensely about her patients. She is one of the very few with a strong work ethic, highly professional and took care of me during post partum period as well. I highly recommend Dr Gudipaty to anyone looking for an Obgyn during their pregnancy.

July 21st, 2016
Absolutely Fabulous and Dedicated Person
I have been going to Dr. Gudipaty past from 3 yrs. She is absolutely fabulous doctor. I had complications with my pregnancy and Dr. Gudipaty handled them with extreme skill, patience and care. She is always been very positive and encouraging, never failed to inform or follow up with me. I feel very comfortable and all my visits have been pleasant, never felt rushed. Dr. Gudipaty is BEST! I would recommend her. Thanks for all your care.

July 10th, 2016
Dedication personified
We had an excellent experience with Dr Gudipaty. My medical condition required a very able and caring doctor. I had an emergency C section done. She was always available day and night over phone. On the day of the emergency, she had a personal commitment which we were aware of. Yet, she would monitor my condition remotely overnight and be on top of it. She rushed to the hospital when things started getting a little worse and had to take the decision to perform the surgery. The surgery was done so well that the incision is barely visible and the baby was born safe and healthy.

April 12th, 2016
The best!

March 31st, 2016
A Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Gudapaty is a wonderful OB/GYN. She has a great bedside manner and wealth of knowledge. She listens very well and is very attentive. I felt she really cared about my needs as an individual. I was always seen quickly and she ALWAYS took time to talk with me and ask for any questions. I never felt rushed, and yet, never had long waits. Her office staff is wonderful too. After going home from the hospital, she personally called me to see how I was doing. I've never had a doctor call for follow-ups! I definitely recommend Dr. Gudapaty.

January 29th, 2016
The Best OB/GYN Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty
Recently, a few days ago I had a C-section surgery performed by Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty. She is affliated with The medical center of Plano and that is where we went for the delivery when my water broke during 29th week. She tried her best to postpone the delivery to make sure the baby's development. After 4 days of good care and constant monitoring, doctor decided to deliver the baby based on my situation. I was so anxious when I was told that they are preparing for my surgery, she came to my bedside and held my hand and reassured me that everything was going to be ok. I felt like I was talking to a family member. That time my husband was away to pickup my parents from the airport. She called my husband and explained the situation in detail and asked him to immediately return to hospital. My husband and parents arrived just in time for the surgery. She gave me much needed support and courage before the surgery began. I'm blessed to have Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty as my doctor. The surgery went very well and I've been recovering very fast, all of this is due to her excellent surgery skills. She took very good care of me after surgery while I was in the hospital. I delivered my baby girl at 30th week, she made sure that both of us (me and my baby girl) are safe and healthy. She is an excellent caring doctor. My pre-natal visits were also so easy and comfortable, no long waiting times and she was very gentle during examinations which made all of my pre-natal doctor office visits very comfortable. After hours when I called doctor's office and left a voice message, doctor gudiapty called me back in 30 minutes to made sure everything was ok. Mine was high risk pregnancy and she took excellent care of me and supported through out my pregnancy and delivery. My second baby delivery went smooth compared to my first one due to Dr. Gudipaty's excellent care. I'm very happy that I chose the best doctor for my second high-risk pregnancy. I strongly recommend OB/GYN Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty.

December 26th, 2015
You are going to love Dr. Gudipaty!!
I had a surgery performed by Dr. Gudipaty a few months ago in the hospital. What a blessing it was to have her as my doctor...I will never forget that before the surgery began, she walked over towards my bed and reassured me that everything was going to be ok and that she was going to take good care of me. And she did. The surgery went well and she called me a few days later to check on me. She took care of me like a family member. One final thing that I love about Dr. Gudipaty is that in addition to being skilled in her craft of medicine, she can be very sarcastic at times and has this witty sense of humor...lol... so you will always leave your appointment with a big smile on your face!!!

December 25th, 2015
Excellent care
We welcomed our little baby boy earlier this year and were under the care of Dr. Gudipaty. We are very happy with her care and guidance during both the pre-natal and the Labor & Delivery phases of the pregnancy.

November 14th, 2015
We want to thank Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty . The way she cared me during my pregnancy after a bad experience with my first pregnancy is amazing. She motivated me and made sure we had healthy baby in spite of my gestational diabetes. The way she receives all her patients is very pleasing. She is very responsible and always called back even on holidays to clear all our worries. She was very quick to hospital for delivery in early hours of the day with short notice. Her support during labor pains made me over come my fears and had normal delivery. I would recommend her, to all looking for a good OBGYN.