Apr 12th, 2016

The best!

A Wonderful Doctor! show details A Wonderful Doctor!
by Lauren P. on Mar 31st, 2016

Dr. Gudapaty is a wonderful OB/GYN. She has a great bedside manner and wealth of knowledge. She listens very well and is very attentive. I felt she really cared about my needs as an individual. I was always seen quickly and she ALWAYS took time to talk with me and ask for any questions. I never felt rushed, and yet, never had long waits. Her office staff is wonderful too. After going home from the hospital, she personally called me to see how I was doing. I've never had a doctor call for follow-ups! I definitely recommend Dr. Gudapaty.

The Best OB/GYN Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty show details The Best OB/GYN Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty
by Venkat & Sunitha on Jan 29th, 2016

Recently, a few days ago I had a C-section surgery performed by Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty. She is affliated with The medical center of Plano and that is where we went for the delivery when my water broke during 29th week. She tried her best to postpone the delivery to make sure the baby's development. After 4 days of good care and constant monitoring, doctor decided to deliver the baby based on my situation. I was so anxious when I was told that they are preparing for my surgery, she came to my bedside and held my hand and reassured me that everything was going to be ok. I felt like I was talking to a family member. That time my husband was away to pickup my parents from the airport. She called my husband and explained the situation in detail and asked him to immediately return to hospital. My husband and parents arrived just in time for the surgery. She gave me much needed support and courage before the surgery began. I'm blessed to have Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty as my doctor. The surgery went very well and I've been recovering very fast, all of this is due to her excellent surgery skills. She took very good care of me after surgery while I was in the hospital. I delivered my baby girl at 30th week, she made sure that both of us (me and my baby girl) are safe and healthy. She is an excellent caring doctor. My pre-natal visits were also so easy and comfortable, no long waiting times and she was very gentle during examinations which made all of my pre-natal doctor office visits very comfortable. After hours when I called doctor's office and left a voice message, doctor gudiapty called me back in 30 minutes to made sure everything was ok. Mine was high risk pregnancy and she took excellent care of me and supported through out my pregnancy and delivery. My second baby delivery went smooth compared to my first one due to Dr. Gudipaty's excellent care. I'm very happy that I chose the best doctor for my second high-risk pregnancy. I strongly recommend OB/GYN Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty.

You are going to love Dr. Gudipaty!! show details You are going to love Dr. Gudipaty!!
Dec 26th, 2015

I had a surgery performed by Dr. Gudipaty a few months ago in the hospital. What a blessing it was to have her as my doctor...I will never forget that before the surgery began, she walked over towards my bed and reassured me that everything was going to be ok and that she was going to take good care of me. And she did. The surgery went well and she called me a few days later to check on me. She took care of me like a family member. One final thing that I love about Dr. Gudipaty is that in addition to being skilled in her craft of medicine, she can be very sarcastic at times and has this witty sense of humor...lol... so you will always leave your appointment with a big smile on your face!!!

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Madhura & Sachin on Dec 25th, 2015

We welcomed our little baby boy earlier this year and were under the care of Dr. Gudipaty. We are very happy with her care and guidance during both the pre-natal and the Labor & Delivery phases of the pregnancy.

by Shalini K on Nov 14th, 2015

We want to thank Dr. Madhuri Gudipaty . The way she cared me during my pregnancy after a bad experience with my first pregnancy is amazing. She motivated me and made sure we had healthy baby in spite of my gestational diabetes. The way she receives all her patients is very pleasing. She is very responsible and always called back even on holidays to clear all our worries. She was very quick to hospital for delivery in early hours of the day with short notice. Her support during labor pains made me over come my fears and had normal delivery. I would recommend her, to all looking for a good OBGYN.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Anusha & Pramodh on Oct 25th, 2015

She is really good. Understands the problem easily. She has taken lot of care when we are in emergency.

Very friendly & knowledgeable doctor show details Very friendly & knowledgeable doctor
by Venkata Niveditha Gangiredla on Oct 21st, 2015

Very friendly & knowledgeable doctor, We went to her for 2 deliveries and she took care of us very well. Every friend of mine whom i have referred also are very positive

A good doctor, she cares show details A good doctor, she cares
by Nithya B on Oct 10th, 2015

She is a caring doctor. She listens when we talk. She has good experience. Don't bother about the negative reviews if you decide to see her.

Very caring and extremely smart OB/GYN show details Very caring and extremely smart OB/GYN
by Farah Beg on Apr 24th, 2015

I had never been to an OB/GYN doctor before. Got referred to Dr. Gudipaty by my Family Practice doctor. I was extremely nervous and scared when arriving within the office because I honestly didn't know what to expect during the appointment. I found Dr. Gudipaty to be an extremely smart OB/GYN... she explained the female anatomy and pathology in a very thorough manner. She was also very gentle during the physical exam. After she prescribed me medicine, she told me to immediately call her if I have any kind of severe side effects. I left with the notion that Dr. Gudipaty is a kind, caring doctor who is truly devoted to all of her patients.

Excellent OB/GYN - Vast experience - You will never regret it show details Excellent OB/GYN - Vast experience - You will never regret it
by Soni & Siddi on Apr 13th, 2015

The care you get from the doctor is excellent. When i say care, she will be there when you need her the most i.e., towards the end of pregency and when you are in pain & troubles. She did a c-section for my wife due to last minute complication. She was there at the hospital at 1am night. The operation she did was amazing and quick, the operation cut was called a bikini cut and i could not find the cut until she showed. It is hardly visible. She is prompt is returning the calls and following up. We were happy out Dr was there when we needed her. She is affliated with The medical center of plano and that is where we went for the delivery. Almost everyone in the hospital knew her. So, you are with a well qualified and experienced doctor. Sometimes you might not feel convinced in the beginning. It is primarly due to the expectation levels we set upfront and due the information we get on the internet. She will tell you the right information and she knows what she is doing. Be patient and she will handle everything. Thank you Dr Gudipaty.

Excellent OB/GYN show details Excellent OB/GYN
by Sri Vasavi on Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Gudipaty was my OB/GYN during my second pregnancy. She is a wonderful doctor with a friendly and positive attitude. She spends good amount of time with patients during the visits, makes the patients feel at ease and diagnoses well. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a OB/GYN.

Excellent and incredible care show details Excellent and incredible care
by Havisha on Mar 27th, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Gudipaty!!!. she is very Good and caring wonderful person. she was very supportive throughout my pregnancy really admired the way she receive us with her positive attitude and sweet smile that itself make the patient relax. I had a complication when I am in 22nd week and the way she handle is really Unbelievable . Thank you so much madam ..

Nothing to say other than EXCELLENT show details Nothing to say other than EXCELLENT
by Raj on Mar 22nd, 2015

Very enthusastic, friendly, provides close attention to patients.

Wonderful, experienced and highly professional Dr show details Wonderful, experienced and highly professional Dr
Jan 20th, 2015

She's gud at her profession, makes patients feel at ease, very warmth and courteous as a person which i think is really necessary in this profession, thank u Dr Gudipaty for being so supportive thru my entire pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her to whoever is in search of a gud Gynecologist.

by Satya K on Nov 18th, 2014

Being Precious pregnancy it’s Made me more conscious on choosing my OBGYN… and today I feel I made the best choice by choosing Dr. Gudipaty!!!. she is very Good and caring wonderful person…she was very supportive throughout my pregnancy really admired the way she receive us with her positive attitude and sweet smile that itself make the patient relax. She was always treated me as very special patient never took even minute things easy on me as mine was little complicated. She always tried to keep me heads up for any upcoming situation so we have no surprises God grace all went so well and gave Birth to little Princess... I really thank her for taking so good care of me. I believe she just loves her job and that’s what makes her patients happy. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and Family

by Debra on Aug 20th, 2014

Dr. Gudipaty is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. She is kind, gentle, and very knowledgable, excellent bedside manor. Highly recommend her.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Radhika on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Gudipaty is a very good and caring doctor.She goes beyond the expectations to support to the patients more over she is good human being. I had a thermal ablation procedure and it worked for me.Prior to the procedure i had been bleeding heavily for 2.5 months.I am so glad i did it through Dr. Gudipaty.Thank you very much for showing me so much care and concern.

Dr. Gudipati is the Best OB GYN show details Dr. Gudipati is the Best OB GYN
by Bhanuprakash Kota on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Gudipati was my wife's Gynecologist and she helped deliver my daughter Sai Lalithya Kota on 06/22/2014. Dr. Gudipati was so amazing and supportive. Her real shining moment was during labor and delivery for putting her 100% efforts to made normal delivery otherwise my wife would have had to have a c-section but Dr. Gudipati was so patient and helped guide my wife through a difficult labor. i am so glad i found her and I am sure that Dr. Gudipati is the best in OBGYN

Excellent OB Doctor show details Excellent OB Doctor
by Viktoriya Almazan on Mar 17th, 2014

Dear reader, I would like to share with you my experience with my second pregnancy. First of all let me tell you that how exciting I was to realize that I will have a baby. Since it was my second pregnancy I new what to do, I started to look for the best OB doctor in Plano area. The doctor of my first pregnancy was to far, so I went to PC doctor to get a referral (according to United Health Care plan I have to have to referral form to see the specialist), my PC doctor didn't list so many chooses, but mentioned that Dr,Gudipaty will meet my expectations. With that in mind I scheduled my first appointment back in April. I was working and for me it was so important to be able to visit my doctor on Saturdays, Which isn't easy to find the doctor willing to see you on weekend. Dr. Gudipaty ALWAYS was available to see me during my entire pregnancy on Saturdays. Thank you very much ! Every time I was there she was so excited to see me and provide an exceptional medical care. her warm smile always mitigated my morning sickness, and knowledge she has always kept my mind worry free for the delivery process. Finally my baby said that he was ready to come to this world, and Dr. Gudipaty welcomed my baby with high professionalism and of course with a warm smile. Thank you Dr. Gudipaty for taking care of my baby and me!

Best Ever!!! show details Best Ever!!!
by Nicole on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Gudipaty has the traditional "feel" of what doctors use to be. The term "bedside manner" is not good enough for her. She extends her warm, compassionate nature in the office as well as outside the office environment. My daughter and sister are patients of her as well. She calls back to check up on your status after routine visits! What doctor does that? Dr. Gudipaty does. I would not trade her for anyone!!! While we live in a culture where everything is about the economics of it all, she still manages to retain her humbleness and genuine care for her patients. Thank you again, Dr. Gudipaty.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Very caring and supportive Doctor show details Very caring and supportive Doctor
by Bindu on Jul 30th, 2013

I had my first baby earlier this year.She was very caring and supportive throughout my pregnancy and especially in labor. Whenever we leave a message of any concern we have, she personally gets back at the earliest possible. She is available on Saturdays also and that's the best that suited me. I believe she just loves her job and that's what makes her patients happy. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Alekhya Deepthi on Jul 30th, 2013

Best Doctor. You can just believe blind in her treatment.

Best Gynecologist ever met show details Best Gynecologist ever met
Jul 21st, 2013

Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty is an excellent and a highly professional consultant. She has a very sound knowledge in her field. Most importantly she cares so much for her patients. A highly compassionate doctor, ever met. If you leave her a message for any of your concern, she always returns the call at the earliest possibility to help you out. I recommend her to all my friends and some of who visited her already are highly satisfied.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by A. Madhavan on Jun 27th, 2013

Received the best pre and post natal care with Dr. Gudipaty. My second pregnancy was not easy, but she was extremely supportive and proactive. She called to follow up with me even after I was discharged from the hospital. I continue to visit her for regular exams and she always has time to listen. Wonderfully warm and never dismisses my concerns. I appreciate how she understands that many factors impact a woman's health and that she always addresses the root cause. I would unreservedly recommend her to other women!

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 12th, 2012

Very Caring and excellent doctor.She caught my cancer early.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
Aug 21st, 2012

Had a difficult pregnancy. Dr.Gudipaty was my OBGyn from the 25th week onward. I had a normal labor and delivery and a term baby only because of her proactive care and concern. (Have a history of preterm labor). Am very thankful to Dr.Gudipaty and would gladly recommend her to other women/expectant moms.

caught cancer early show details caught cancer early
Aug 29th, 2011

she caught my breast cancer with an examination before it had gone anywhere.was ductal carcinoma in situ. bless her.

Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Gudipaty is very professional and caring