less hope given. stereotyped due to my weight show details less hope given. stereotyped due to my weight
by first time mom on May 28th, 2015

I think Dr Gudipaty has performed many c-sections and is a master at it. She did not give me any hope of a natural normal birth. Even though I kept up the hope. She says things like, 'babies just don't drop' or 'babies above 8lbs are difficult to deliver naturally'. Our estimated reading during an ultrasound turned out wrong. My baby ended up 1 whole pound less than estimated and was less than 8lbs. I ended up worrying a lot about csection even minutes before my normal delivery. My baby was also 5 days late, which really is normal. The doctor kept saying that she prefers babies to be less than 8lbs and delivered within the 41st week. And my hopes for normal delivery were tested. I wished that I was given more hope and did not have to worry about my baby weight just before delivery. No first time mom should be made to worry about that especially a week before due date. Dr Gudipaty always responded to my questions on phone or in person. I did feel her to be sarcastic or judgy at times. But yes, she is caring and responsive. Sadly, I did not feel or get the comfort level I wanted from an obgyn. And that is very important. I found myself hiding stuff in fear of being judged. I also regret now having been traumatized about having a surgery and given less hope for a normal happy delivery, even though I ultimately had one. Thank GOD!

Very caring and extremely smart OB/GYN show details Very caring and extremely smart OB/GYN
by Farah Beg on Apr 24th, 2015

I had never been to an OB/GYN doctor before. Got referred to Dr. Gudipaty by my Family Practice doctor. I was extremely nervous and scared when arriving within the office because I honestly didn't know what to expect during the appointment. I found Dr. Gudipaty to be an extremely smart OB/GYN... she explained the female anatomy and pathology in a very thorough manner. She was also very gentle during the physical exam. After she prescribed me medicine, she told me to immediately call her if I have any kind of severe side effects. I left with the notion that Dr. Gudipaty is a kind, caring doctor who is truly devoted to all of her patients.

Excellent OB/GYN - Vast experience - You will never regret it show details Excellent OB/GYN - Vast experience - You will never regret it
by Soni & Siddi on Apr 13th, 2015

The care you get from the doctor is excellent. When i say care, she will be there when you need her the most i.e., towards the end of pregency and when you are in pain & troubles. She did a c-section for my wife due to last minute complication. She was there at the hospital at 1am night. The operation she did was amazing and quick, the operation cut was called a bikini cut and i could not find the cut until she showed. It is hardly visible. She is prompt is returning the calls and following up. We were happy out Dr was there when we needed her. She is affliated with The medical center of plano and that is where we went for the delivery. Almost everyone in the hospital knew her. So, you are with a well qualified and experienced doctor. Sometimes you might not feel convinced in the beginning. It is primarly due to the expectation levels we set upfront and due the information we get on the internet. She will tell you the right information and she knows what she is doing. Be patient and she will handle everything. Thank you Dr Gudipaty.

Excellent OB/GYN show details Excellent OB/GYN
by Sri Vasavi on Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Gudipaty was my OB/GYN during my second pregnancy. She is a wonderful doctor with a friendly and positive attitude. She spends good amount of time with patients during the visits, makes the patients feel at ease and diagnoses well. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a OB/GYN.

Excellent and incredible care show details Excellent and incredible care
by Havisha on Mar 27th, 2015

I strongly recommend Dr. Gudipaty!!!. she is very Good and caring wonderful person. she was very supportive throughout my pregnancy really admired the way she receive us with her positive attitude and sweet smile that itself make the patient relax. I had a complication when I am in 22nd week and the way she handle is really Unbelievable . Thank you so much madam ..

Nothing to say other than EXCELLENT show details Nothing to say other than EXCELLENT
by Raj on Mar 22nd, 2015

Very enthusastic, friendly, provides close attention to patients.

Wonderful, experienced and highly professional Dr show details Wonderful, experienced and highly professional Dr
Jan 20th, 2015

She's gud at her profession, makes patients feel at ease, very warmth and courteous as a person which i think is really necessary in this profession, thank u Dr Gudipaty for being so supportive thru my entire pregnancy. I would definitely recommend her to whoever is in search of a gud Gynecologist.

Jan 16th, 2015

I had very good experience with Dr.Gudipaty,I delivered my 2nd baby on dec 10th,she listens to our concerns,problems carefully and try to help out with pleasant smile,she is very friendly,I Definitely recommend her for my friends and family.

by Satya K on Nov 18th, 2014

Being Precious pregnancy it’s Made me more conscious on choosing my OBGYN… and today I feel I made the best choice by choosing Dr. Gudipaty!!!. she is very Good and caring wonderful person…she was very supportive throughout my pregnancy really admired the way she receive us with her positive attitude and sweet smile that itself make the patient relax. She was always treated me as very special patient never took even minute things easy on me as mine was little complicated. She always tried to keep me heads up for any upcoming situation so we have no surprises God grace all went so well and gave Birth to little Princess... I really thank her for taking so good care of me. I believe she just loves her job and that’s what makes her patients happy. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and Family

by Debra on Aug 20th, 2014

Dr. Gudipaty is one of the best Doctors I have ever met. She is kind, gentle, and very knowledgable, excellent bedside manor. Highly recommend her.

Wonderful and The Best Doctor in town show details Wonderful and The Best Doctor in town
by Heena Khan on Jul 3rd, 2014

I strongly recommend Dr Madhuri Gudhipaty. She is highly professional, very experience and caring. During my entire pregnancy I always wait the day of my appointment to meet my doctor. Her warm welcome and smiley face make my day. Whenever I visit her, I feel I am visiting my family member. Since it was my first pregnancy and I was away from my home country she helped me lot. One more good thing I always like that she is available on Saturday. I also impress with the entire office staff especially Janvi. I will definitely go back to Dr Madhuri Gudipaty in future. -Heena Khan

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Radhika on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Gudipaty is a very good and caring doctor.She goes beyond the expectations to support to the patients more over she is good human being. I had a thermal ablation procedure and it worked for me.Prior to the procedure i had been bleeding heavily for 2.5 months.I am so glad i did it through Dr. Gudipaty.Thank you very much for showing me so much care and concern.

Dr. Gudipati is the Best OB GYN show details Dr. Gudipati is the Best OB GYN
by Bhanuprakash Kota on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr. Gudipati was my wife's Gynecologist and she helped deliver my daughter Sai Lalithya Kota on 06/22/2014. Dr. Gudipati was so amazing and supportive. Her real shining moment was during labor and delivery for putting her 100% efforts to made normal delivery otherwise my wife would have had to have a c-section but Dr. Gudipati was so patient and helped guide my wife through a difficult labor. i am so glad i found her and I am sure that Dr. Gudipati is the best in OBGYN

Excellent OB Doctor show details Excellent OB Doctor
by Viktoriya Almazan on Mar 17th, 2014

Dear reader, I would like to share with you my experience with my second pregnancy. First of all let me tell you that how exciting I was to realize that I will have a baby. Since it was my second pregnancy I new what to do, I started to look for the best OB doctor in Plano area. The doctor of my first pregnancy was to far, so I went to PC doctor to get a referral (according to United Health Care plan I have to have to referral form to see the specialist), my PC doctor didn't list so many chooses, but mentioned that Dr,Gudipaty will meet my expectations. With that in mind I scheduled my first appointment back in April. I was working and for me it was so important to be able to visit my doctor on Saturdays, Which isn't easy to find the doctor willing to see you on weekend. Dr. Gudipaty ALWAYS was available to see me during my entire pregnancy on Saturdays. Thank you very much ! Every time I was there she was so excited to see me and provide an exceptional medical care. her warm smile always mitigated my morning sickness, and knowledge she has always kept my mind worry free for the delivery process. Finally my baby said that he was ready to come to this world, and Dr. Gudipaty welcomed my baby with high professionalism and of course with a warm smile. Thank you Dr. Gudipaty for taking care of my baby and me!

Excellent Doctor & Great Care show details Excellent Doctor & Great Care
by Vijaya K on Sep 26th, 2013

Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty is very caring Doctor with commitment. She's best at her job. She always helped me out whenever i had concerns during my pregnancy & she always returns the call ASAP if you leave her message. She was very supportive during my labor & i am very grateful to her. Supporting staff is good too. She's very supportive,caring & good doctor. I would definitely recommend to my friends. Vijaya K

Best Ever!!! show details Best Ever!!!
by Nicole on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Gudipaty has the traditional "feel" of what doctors use to be. The term "bedside manner" is not good enough for her. She extends her warm, compassionate nature in the office as well as outside the office environment. My daughter and sister are patients of her as well. She calls back to check up on your status after routine visits! What doctor does that? Dr. Gudipaty does. I would not trade her for anyone!!! While we live in a culture where everything is about the economics of it all, she still manages to retain her humbleness and genuine care for her patients. Thank you again, Dr. Gudipaty.

Brilliant!! show details Brilliant!!
by D. Patrice Haynes on Jul 31st, 2013

What I like most about this doctor is that she has the upmost confidence. She is smart, she is a master at her craft, and I would trust Dr . Gudipaty with any of my future pregnancies. I must tell you, I was quite intimidated when I learned I would have to undergo my first c-section. But my doctor reassured me of her incredible background she has with performing c-sections, that are also high-risk, and it was the most unbelievable experience I ever had. Technically this was my first surgery, and I recovered in less than 6 weeks! I would recommend Dr. Gudipaty, if you want a warm, friendly, positive and intelligent doctor you can trust. Thanks, D. Patrice Haynes

Very caring and supportive Doctor show details Very caring and supportive Doctor
by Bindu on Jul 30th, 2013

I had my first baby earlier this year.She was very caring and supportive throughout my pregnancy and especially in labor. Whenever we leave a message of any concern we have, she personally gets back at the earliest possible. She is available on Saturdays also and that's the best that suited me. I believe she just loves her job and that's what makes her patients happy. I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Alekhya Deepthi on Jul 30th, 2013

Best Doctor. You can just believe blind in her treatment.

Best Gynecologist ever met show details Best Gynecologist ever met
Jul 21st, 2013

Dr.Madhuri Gudipaty is an excellent and a highly professional consultant. She has a very sound knowledge in her field. Most importantly she cares so much for her patients. A highly compassionate doctor, ever met. If you leave her a message for any of your concern, she always returns the call at the earliest possibility to help you out. I recommend her to all my friends and some of who visited her already are highly satisfied.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by A. Madhavan on Jun 27th, 2013

Received the best pre and post natal care with Dr. Gudipaty. My second pregnancy was not easy, but she was extremely supportive and proactive. She called to follow up with me even after I was discharged from the hospital. I continue to visit her for regular exams and she always has time to listen. Wonderfully warm and never dismisses my concerns. I appreciate how she understands that many factors impact a woman's health and that she always addresses the root cause. I would unreservedly recommend her to other women!

Nov 21st, 2012

Very good doctor

Best Doctor with commitment show details Best Doctor with commitment
Nov 19th, 2012

Gudipaty is an excellent skilled doctor. She pays special attention, care and made me to feel comfort to share every problem along my pregnancy period. She made me to feel special trough-out pregnancy and made my delivery so easy.She has supportive staff specially like Christy. I am so glad that Christy was my delivery nurse.my overall experience with Gudipaty was so amazing. I feel so grateful. Thank you Gudipathy.Susneha.

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 12th, 2012

Very Caring and excellent doctor.She caught my cancer early.

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
Aug 21st, 2012

Had a difficult pregnancy. Dr.Gudipaty was my OBGyn from the 25th week onward. I had a normal labor and delivery and a term baby only because of her proactive care and concern. (Have a history of preterm labor). Am very thankful to Dr.Gudipaty and would gladly recommend her to other women/expectant moms.

Excelent Doctor show details Excelent Doctor
Jul 2nd, 2012

My wife has high risk pregnancy but Dr Gudipaty she was so professional to handle all type of pregnencies.My wife deliver baby two weeks before and her care and advise make create difference in my wife pregnancy. I recommend everybody to see this doctor.AS.

caught cancer early show details caught cancer early
Aug 29th, 2011

she caught my breast cancer with an examination before it had gone anywhere.was ductal carcinoma in situ. bless her.

Feb 24th, 2011

Dr. Gudipaty is very professional and caring