A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madonna Mallari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Madonna Mallari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madonna Mallari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallari graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madonna Christi Mallari MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madonna C. Mallari practice?
- Dr. Madonna Mallari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Madonna Mallari practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.