A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Magdi Sourour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Magdi Sourour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sourour
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sourour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Magdi Sourour, FCCP, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sourour graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Sourour has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Magdi Sadek Sourour FCCP, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Magdi S. Sourour practice?
- Dr. Magdi Sourour has 1 office location.
Dr. Magdi Sourour practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists, Rockville Centre Pulmonologists, and Rockville Centre Critical Care Practitioners.