A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mahesh Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mahesh Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mahesh Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mahesh Patel MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mahesh Patel practice?
- Dr. Mahesh Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mahesh Patel practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors, and Chicago Pediatricians.