Dr. Mahesh Mokhashi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
Dr. Mokhashi took time to explain the procedure and answer questions which I sincerely appreciated. My anesthesiologist also listened to my concerns and addressed them well. I would highly recommend this place.

August 25th, 2016
Excellent service and care. Very prompt, the group has superb "bedside" manners

July 19th, 2016
Everyone from the front office to the procedure room were excellent especially Dr Mokhashi and the procedure room nurses.

June 14th, 2016
My doctor was very effecient, and sent me a copy of the results. All nurses were awesome and knowledgable too!

May 9th, 2016
What an awesome staff, they were most pleasant and took time to answer all of our questions.

April 3rd, 2016
A very persistent doctor
Due to a car accident I have chronic pain for which I take narcotics & as a result suffer from chronic severe constipation. Two other gastroenterologists attempted to do colonoscopy on me, but could never get me cleaned out. At the recommendation of a coworker, I saw Dr. Mokhashi. He designed a special preparation for me. The day before my procedure, despite being a Sunday Dr. Mokhashi personally called me every 2 hours to monitor my cleansing. The following day I underwent my colonoscopy with a VERY CLEAN colon, he found a few polyps. I have never come across such a persistent doctor. All his staff at the endoscopy center are fantastic. I literally could not believe that the procedure was done when I woke up. I am so glad I discovered Dr. Mokhashi. Thank you so much.

March 31st, 2016
I had a really good experience at your facility, everyone was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable with everything about my case, thank you, I am a satisfied patient!...

January 10th, 2016
I was a patient in distress called for appt. No concern for symptms appt 1 month out. Repeated calls for assistance were ignored. Only option given was ER visit. After 2 weeks was called many times to make an appt to discuss my symptoms My symptoms had subsided. I lost respect for Dr Mokhashi and refuse to return to his office.

April 8th, 2015
Dr. Mokhashi is a wonderful doctor and has the utmost respect from me for the treatment he has given me in the last 3 years. He is very thorough in diagnosing and treating my problems, best doctor that I ever had!!!!!!

February 10th, 2015
Excellent doctor! Very patient and thorough.

October 6th, 2014
Doctor of Nurses
I am a operating room nurse at John C. Lincoln hosp. I see a reviewer below who called Dr. Mokhashi a doctor of doctors. After calling around I discovered that he was also a doctor of the nurses who worked with him. As an O.R. nurse, I feel nurses who work with surgeons are in a better position to evaluate their skills. I had my colonoscopy done my him & it was like nothing really happened. Even though he removed 3 polyps, after the colonoscopy, I was happily enjoying breakfast at 9 AM at Einstein Bagels across the street. The pre-op & recovery was an equally pleasant experience. I would like to make a special mention of his nurse Cynthia who was very thorough & reassuring.

July 8th, 2013
This doctor saved my sons life!