Obstetrician & Gynecologist

6750 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 206
Irving, TX 75039
972-406-9911
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Great Doc!!  |  show details
by Sheena Menon on Mar 5th, 2014

Dr.Ellis is great ! i just delivered my second baby on feb 11th. A very understanding person. She is very confident, knowledgeable and make you feel comfortable throughout. Best advice during every visit and never rushes unlike other doctors. She is very patient to listen to all your questions. I would highly recommend Dr.Ellis to anyone. I am thankful to you Dr. Ellis and love you !!!

|  Definitely recommend her  |  show details
by Prasanna Prakash on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr Ellis has been my Ob/gyn for almost two years now through one miscarriage where she performed my D&C and one successful pregnancy where she was with us through out. She's an excellent doctor with great bedside manners and she always spends more than enough time trying to explain things out etc. After my D&C, she scheduled enough follow ups to ensure everything was back to normal and was very supportive and helpful during delivery.

|  Unnecessary charges  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

We visited Malathi few times, she was friendly but we started getting unnecessary bills for test which were not at all required. I am saying test not required becuase this was my 2nd child. Even after 1 year of my kids birth I am getting a bill, when I called Doctors office, staff said when Doctors closes the account we bill to individual.

|  ver very poor reception desk  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

hi guysi am an indian so i selected the DR ELLISi met her in my first visit she is good in talking and bedside manner was good,but i feel the rooms are small,the staffs were very poor in courtesy and manners,when u go sign up they say wait a sec and i will call u for details they call u in 20 min,then atlast they call u in 25 min and the doctor was really good.but the follow up sucks no calls or letter from the docters office for two weeks.do u belive there are doctores and hospitals give consideration the results and follow up.i strongly recommend not to go this docter maily because of poor system the follow in the boardwalk

|  Great Doctor with great bedside manner  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I have seen Dr. Ellis for years and I recommend hr to everybody that I can. I never have any trouble scheduling an appointment. The wait time in the waiting room never been over 10 minutes which is great for a dr office. Normally it is less than 5 min. I have been seeing her for years and only once did I have a long wait in the patient room, but it can be expected as she treats expecting moms. Her bedside manner is amazing. She never rushes me and is extremley knowledgeable. She cares for me on a personal level and always makes me feel a sense of warmth and kidness. Something that is very difficult to find in doctors.

|  Beware of this doctor  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

We had an horrible experience with Dr. Ellis. She did laproscopy surgery which was unnecessary and didn't cure the issue. I am still having the pain from the surgery. she is unprofessional and the her nurse is more worse. She forget to give prescriptions, blood tests and and is not at all prepared. I didn't read her reviews before I went and I wouldn't recommend her to even my enemies.

|  She is a best gyno I ever met  |  show details
by Radha Darshan on Apr 3rd, 2011

She gives enough time with patient to discuss the problem and provide complete support in treating the problems..Over all she is best :-)

|  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Ellis took care of me during my pregnancy and successfully delivered me vaginally with my second pregnancy after I had to have a c-section with my first. I really feel that she took the time to explain the options and risks and was very patient during my delivery. I really felt that she cared for me and my baby.

|  I repent having gone to this doctor  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

Dr.Ellis lives in her own world and fails to connect with her patients. She brags a lot about how her mother and grandma took care of her during pregnancy. She takes her own time to look at our blood work and because of it we end up losing much. During emergencies, she is totally not reachable. Me and my husband had to really sit hours together for 2 days in her office for an appointment. I would never go to her again.