A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malcolm Heagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Malcolm Heagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malcolm Heagle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heagle graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Heagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malcolm Heagle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Malcolm Heagle practice?
- Dr. Malcolm Heagle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Malcolm Heagle practices Family Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors.