A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Malka Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Malka Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Finkelstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Malka B Finkelstein MD is a female Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Malka B. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Malka Finkelstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Malka Finkelstein practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists.