A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manal Schoellerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoellerman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoellerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manal Schoellerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiology Teleradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoellerman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schoellerman has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manal M Schoellerman MD is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manal M. Schoellerman practice?
- Dr. Manal Schoellerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Manal Schoellerman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.