A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manal Schoellerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoellerman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoellerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manal Schoellerman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiology Teleradiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoellerman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Schoellerman has 29 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manal M Schoellerman MD is a female Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Manal M. Schoellerman practice?
- Dr. Manal Schoellerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Manal Schoellerman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Poway, CA.
See Poway Radiologists.