Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  My OB/GYN for over 28 years  |  show details
by SMBeckTX on Oct 1st, 2013

Dr. Vora has been my OB/GYN of choice for over 28 years when she delivered my first child. She is always professional and thorough in her examinations, in listening to your concerns, and in explaining treatment options. She is very conservative in her treatment - not quick to prescribe a medication or procedure that might not be needed, but definitely willing to provide treatment based on your preferences. She is concerned with your quality of life, and therefore was not hesitant to allay my fears of starting HRT when my symptoms became unbearable. Her staff is pleasant, efficient and also thorough. As an OB/GYN, you cannot always expect to see the doctor immediately - she does have emergencies she has to take care of!!! I have recommended Dr. Vora to people in the past and will continue to do so.

Nov 26th, 2012

do not address to the patients problems she is always in hurry! very dissapointing experience.

|  A worst doctor in the world  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

please dont go to this doctor. i was in normal pregnancy until my 16th week but suddenly i had bleeding in 20th week. i went to scan i started bleeding & i was told that im dilated so strtd compelling me for termination of pregnancy which no to be mom wuld like to hear.i was in bed rest for a week & i was discharged. she had no bed side manners. she was scaring us that my water has broke & baby ll be born as strictures. but my waterbag was intact when i went to other doc she said she is breaking it.she doesnt hav any knowledge abt high risk pregnancy. i was discharged to home but i got labor pain so my hubby cald her but she said i wont achieve anything by visiting any doc immd so i can stay @ home. we made a decision to go to emergency to other hosipital & the on duty gyn said infection has alrdy strtd gud tat we came so atleast they were able save me.so pls dont go to this kind of rude lady, who is not doctor by profession at all.

Feb 6th, 2012

I have gone to this doctor for over ten years and highly recommend her.

|  Tries to force a c section  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

Avoid this doctor, she forces a c section and does it primitively. Two of my friends went to her and had bad experiences. one of my friends went to her and was told that she needed a c section, she ended up changing her doctor and had a normal delivery. Not professional at all, AVOID!

|  Only tries to do a c section  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

If you hope to get a normal delivery, please avoid this doctor. she will try to seem as though you definitely need a c section and also does it; she absolutely has no professionalism.

|  Find another doctor!!!  |  show details
by abc on Aug 13th, 2010

Plz avoid this doctor at any cost. You will not regret later.

|  Our Family Doctor since 1994  |  show details
by Shahidah on Jul 14th, 2010

Dr. Vora and her staff are great. She is has been my OB/GYN since 1994. She delivered my 5 year old and now she is going to deliver my second child. She is very courteous and alway shows concern. Me and my family thinks that she is a great doctor.

|  Do not bill on time  |  show details
by NKK on Jul 8th, 2010

This Dr. did not bill to my insurance and after 6 month they sent me a bill saying that I did not pay them.

|  Never trust this doctor !  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

This doctor cannot be trusted; never treats a condition properly; never discusses with patient about the medical conditions and consequences. This doctor doesn't care about the best interest of the patient and cannot be trusted at all.

May 4th, 2010

Please avoid this OBGYN. This doctor doesn't discuss issues openly with patient; does not treat conditions proactively. Very conservative in providing treatment and doesn't care about the patient's best interest. Avoid this doctor at any cost.