A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manmohan Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manmohan Singh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manmohan Singh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Manmohan Singh practice?
- Dr. Manmohan Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Manmohan Singh practices Psychiatry near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Psychiatrists.