A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Gonzalez-Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez-Perez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Perez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gonzalez-Perez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Gonzalez-Perez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Gonzalez-Perez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Gonzalez-Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez-Perez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.