Dr. Manuel Morales Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Morales?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 20th, 2008

Avoid this Psychiatrist!!

Do not go to him. He cares more about himself than his patients. (He is a psychiatrist.) During sessions, he rarely asks me questions or provides real advice/insight. I usually ramble on and on because I hate the silence since he rarely talks. I went to him for months yet he never could remember my family's names or basic details like that. I always had to repeat this info. at several sessions. Do to personal and work problems, I had to cancel 3 appointments in a row. When I called to apologize and re-schedule my future appointments, his rude receptionist would not let me speak with him and and told me he had cancelled me a patient and to go somewhere else for therapy. He would not give me any referrals for colleagues near my home. He is self-centered and egotistic. Do not, under any circumstances, see him as a psychiatrist. You will only be paying to hear yourself talk and will gain no real insight into your personal or emotional problems as you are the only one doing the talking.

October 4th, 2017