Dr. Marcia Oliveira MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 18th, 2015
Outstanding Physician
I would highly recommend Dr. Marcia Oliveira to everyone. She is one of the most amazing doctors i have ever met. She is very personable and has amazing bedside manners. She truly cares not only about the patient, but about the family members as well. She is very thorough and pays attention to detail.

September 4th, 2015
Though Dr Marci is excellent when you are in her office, the follow up on lab results can be very frustrating. Her staff can be rude and short on the phone.

September 6th, 2014
Love Dr. Marci, staff not so much
The first time I had an appt. I was scheduled for 4:00 and was seen at 6:30. Every appt after was better, but be prepared to wait at least 30 minutes to an hour to be seen. Getting someone to call you back after leaving a message will also be a wait...till the next day, if ever. Also, if you have bloodwork be ready to wait a week for the results. I love Dr. Marci but will be looking for a new Gyno. I can't handle the lack of communication or the wait for answers or results.

June 25th, 2013
Extremely poor quality staff
The Service I get in her office and the follow ups make me feel like I am in a third world country, very slow, unprofessional and disorganized. Dr Marci is always late and mostly she does everything in a rush. Her staffs are the worest.

June 12th, 2013
I love Dr. Olivera's sense of humor. She makes me feel very comfortable during physical exams and such. Unfortunately her charismatic attitude isn't enough to stay with her. The wait is maybe an hour just to see her and about an hour more waiting in the check up room. After Dr. O is done with me the staff is never concerned if I have a follow up appointment. Her staff is very rude and forgetful. They also tried charging me for my IUD twice after i showed them my credit card statement through my phone they just blew me off and didn't even apoligized. i would think they had everything in order. I'd hate to give her office a bad review but I just wouldn't recommend it.

April 23rd, 2012
Horrible staff
She is a good but her staff is horrible they canceled my appoitments several times without letting me know. Also is a long wait to see her last time I waited more than a hour.

September 20th, 2011
I adore Dr. Marci
I absolutely love Dr. Marci. She has been my gyno for 15 yrs and she was my OB through 2 pregnancies and loved seeing her every month. It was a sad day when I got my tubes tied because I will only see her once a year :( I had 2 of the most amazing experiences w both pregnancies and deliveries! She is very thorough and super sweet and ....smart!

July 6th, 2011
I was referred to Oliveira from a friend who loves her. I thought it would be great to have a doctor who I can always go to. The appointment went great.. However finding out about my test results is ridiculous. It has been two weeks and I have yet to receive information about my well woman exam. Whenever I call I have been told someone will call me back and no one has. I am extremely upset by this because I think if someone is waiting on results they should be given in a timely manner. I will not return to her office because I believe customer service is extremely important and so is knowing if everything is ok.

March 3rd, 2011
Outstanding!
Doctor Oliveira is EXCELLENT!!!She has very caring, loving and warm bedside mannerisms. I would refer other women to her. Brillant......

March 15th, 2010
Dr. Marci is wonderful
Dr. Oliveira is a great OB. She's thorough, takes time to listen and makes herself available to you. She's such a caring human being and loves what she does. I would recommend her to anyone. She's outstanding!

March 3rd, 2010
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
Wow - just found a Great doctor with a friendly and very helpful staff. Spends quality time with me, and answers all questions. Would recommend to all family and friends!!!

February 3rd, 2010
Dr. Marci is greatness!
Dr. Marci is a wonderfully caring doctor who i simply adore. She's very funny, smart and explains everything. She's very open to any & all questions and encourages you to ask her anything. Her sense of humor really helps and she understands all of your anxities that come with seeing an OBGYN. She's terrific.