Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
7777 Forest Ln
Ste C210
North Dallas, Dallas, TX 75230
972-726-6700
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.2083333333333 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Extremely poor quality staff  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

The Service I get in her office and the follow ups make me feel like I am in a third world country, very slow, unprofessional and disorganized. Dr Marci is always late and mostly she does everything in a rush. Her staffs are the worest.

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

I love Dr. Olivera's sense of humor. She makes me feel very comfortable during physical exams and such. Unfortunately her charismatic attitude isn't enough to stay with her. The wait is maybe an hour just to see her and about an hour more waiting in the check up room. After Dr. O is done with me the staff is never concerned if I have a follow up appointment. Her staff is very rude and forgetful. They also tried charging me for my IUD twice after i showed them my credit card statement through my phone they just blew me off and didn't even apoligized. i would think they had everything in order. I'd hate to give her office a bad review but I just wouldn't recommend it.

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

She is a good but her staff is horrible they canceled my appoitments several times without letting me know. Also is a long wait to see her last time I waited more than a hour.

|  I adore Dr. Marci  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Marci. She has been my gyno for 15 yrs and she was my OB through 2 pregnancies and loved seeing her every month. It was a sad day when I got my tubes tied because I will only see her once a year :( I had 2 of the most amazing experiences w both pregnancies and deliveries! She is very thorough and super sweet and ....smart!

|  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

I was referred to Oliveira from a friend who loves her. I thought it would be great to have a doctor who I can always go to. The appointment went great.. However finding out about my test results is ridiculous. It has been two weeks and I have yet to receive information about my well woman exam. Whenever I call I have been told someone will call me back and no one has. I am extremely upset by this because I think if someone is waiting on results they should be given in a timely manner. I will not return to her office because I believe customer service is extremely important and so is knowing if everything is ok.

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

Doctor Oliveira is EXCELLENT!!!She has very caring, loving and warm bedside mannerisms. I would refer other women to her. Brillant......

|  Dr. Marci is wonderful  |  show details
by Karen Hatfield on Mar 15th, 2010

Dr. Oliveira is a great OB. She's thorough, takes time to listen and makes herself available to you. She's such a caring human being and loves what she does. I would recommend her to anyone. She's outstanding!

|  WONDERFUL DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Wow - just found a Great doctor with a friendly and very helpful staff. Spends quality time with me, and answers all questions. Would recommend to all family and friends!!!

|  Dr. Marci is greatness!  |  show details
by Karen Hatfield on Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Marci is a wonderfully caring doctor who i simply adore. She's very funny, smart and explains everything. She's very open to any & all questions and encourages you to ask her anything. Her sense of humor really helps and she understands all of your anxities that come with seeing an OBGYN. She's terrific.

|  Broken Hearted  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2009

I loved Dr. O. I thought she was a blessing, until after I lost my baby. She was wonderful leading up to and immediately after my D&C. Then she made a terrible mistake... Not only did she fail to make sure that the appropriate testing I requested be ordered, she didn't even notice the mistake until I called asking questions. Once the error was discovered she wrote me off. I have been told by the nurse that Dr. O would call me three different times since the loss. She still hasn't called me. These tests were to make sure that we don't experience another loss. They were tests that she strongly recommended. Now, we enter my second pregnancy blind, and she hasn't even attempted to appologize. Unfortunately, this is not the only error that she and her staff have made involving my lab work. A tragic mistake is bad enough, but the fact that she has chosen not to contact me or return my calls breaks my heart! I anticipated refering everyone I know to her, but now I feel that I would doing a huge injustice to anyone if I did not post my story.