A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marek Stobnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marek Stobnicki is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marek Stobnicki, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stobnicki graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Stobnicki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marek Z Stobnicki MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marek Z. Stobnicki practice?
- Dr. Marek Stobnicki has 10 office locations.
Dr. Marek Stobnicki practices Urology near Niles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Niles Urologists.