Dr. Margaret Garrisi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Garrisi?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Margaret Garrisi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017

Loved Dr. Garrisi and her rapid-fire brain. She is so incredibly knowledgeable of the human body, infertility and explains what the processes and procedures are that we needed to go through to finally give ourselves a realistic shot at having a baby!!! Thank you Dr. Garrisi for all of your help and guidance. We found you at a pivotal time in our journey and we would not be where we are today without you. Truly. We are grateful beyond words for your compassion. Our son was born in March 7 ilbs 6 oz and we are smitten!!!!!

March 25th, 2015

Having been a patient at four different fertility clinics due to relocation, Margaret Garrisi is by far the worst ‘doctor’ my husband and I have experienced with respect to interest in her patients, listening to concerns specific to each particular patient, and most of all - bedside manner. Having looked at positive reviews on a few of the sites, we ventured to become her patients. My suspicion is that the reviews are ‘vetted’, and negative reviews are deleted by her office personnel. We were swayed by the somewhat neat and spacious office. Miss Garrisi, whom I have difficulty calling ‘doctor’, talked AT us, throwing out medical acronyms and terminology, as in some bizarre attempt to showcase her knowledge and with an obvious disregard for anything my husband and I wanted to convey. Given the timing of my cycle, we remained in the ‘care’ of the practice – a decision we will regret for a very long time. We experience blatant disrespect and lack of consideration, and each visit proved to be stressful and full of negative ‘surprises’, from waiting over an hour to be seen to condescending and discourteous comments. If you have any regard for your overall well being, your physical and mental health and don’t want to be stressed going through your fertility care, my husband and I would equally advise that you choose a provider other than this ‘doctor’ and her practice.

March 25th, 2015

BEWARE AND NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!

You will NEVER see her, the First and last time I saw her was on intake. Her staff is unorganized, and never have your paper work in order, and seem to know whats going on with you.. You would have more than one person working on your charts and sometimes they do not log important information for the next nurse who would be on staff.. There main concern is your money, not helping you create a life, and its very disappointing and disheartening.. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK OR RECOMMEND ANYONE TO THIS FACILITY SAVE YOUR MONEY AND THE GRIEF.

November 14th, 2011

SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

I LOVE GOING TO HER OFFICE I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO HER WHO NEEDS A GREAT DOCTOR.DR.M.GARRISI KNOWS HER STUFF I LOVE HER!!!! HER AND HER STAFF ARE BEYOND EXCELLENT!!!! IM NEVER LEAVIN SHE WILL BE MY DOCTOR ALWAYS.

September 30th, 2011

Love her!

When meeting with Dr. Garrisi my husband and I could tell she was rapid-fire bright and her many years of experience in the field really showed in terms of how she explained our diagnosis and our chances of getting pregnant.Having gone to other IVF centers in NYC & NJ we loved her and ultimately cycled successfully with her and IRMS.

January 7th, 2017